Selling Wp-Script complete package

Status
Not open for further replies.

l34ndr0x

Hello , as you saw in the title , Im selling the entire wp-script package , officially with the key , it comes with all themes , the embedders , the player .. All you can see in the official package is included because im selling the key of the full package

How Im selling it?

Im selling it via bitcoin , ethereum , ravencoin or i can even publish my domain at my courses webpage for some minutes until you buy it so you can use my courses webpage credit card gateway ... so yes , im accepting cards , but only prepaid ones because I dont want be chargebacked in some weeks...

The buyer goes first , if not , we can check if any escrow/middleman can help in our transaction

Whats the price?

45 usd , yes , 45 , the same package they are offering at 297 at their webpage ... since they allow to use it at multiple sites you can use the key more times

Contact me at

Telegram: xsadoofficial
WhatsApp: +54 9 3517387408
Email: xsado.com@gmail.com

4 comments
No paypal, so no dispute if anything goes wrong.

Member has only 13 posts of which 2 are sale posts. Be aware.

Furrthermore, provide proof that you're allowed to resell.

Last edited:
No paypal, so no dispute if anything goes wrong.

Member has only 13 posts of which 2 are sale posts. Be aware.

Furrthermore, provide proof that you're allowed to resell.
dear drlove , if you want to buy I acept paypal to you , I have no problem with that . But I have problems with you because you have been comenting my posts because you have lot of free time . Want to bring a escrow/middleman? bring it , want paypal , I acept it to you , but stop talking trash please

I am giving advice to fellow members. They are at free will to follow it or not.

But I have problems with you because you have been comenting my posts because you have lot of free time .

Correct, I don't have to work and have plenty of time to protect fellow members.

If you have a problem with me (have you checked the # of likes) I suggest you contact a moderator. Until then I will speak my free mind (this is a forum, not?)

You obviously have a lack of following rules and protocols.

Now creep back in your cave, Have a nice day!

Last edited:
I do not advise anyone to buy from other resellers than WP-Script. They will ban the key as soon as they will notice it. Just an advice though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back