Status
Not open for further replies.

zattack

I'm selling website traffic for reasonable price. 95% of traffic is from US. This includes traffic from traffic exchange, various forums and also from Google and Twitter.
Private message me to discuss a deal or add me on skype: rexethics
If you want a test then I can give you 100 free visitors to your site.

16 comments
Add me on skype: rexethics
You'll get only 100 visitors. Though I've given the review visitors to many clients but still will give to you, just add on skype.

No, these will visit only the website.

---------- Post added 13th Feb 2013 at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was 12th Feb 2013 at 05:49 PM ----------

Message me to buy. Still selling it :)

No iframe. All direct traffic. Doing this for a member for a whole week and our deal is going great. Will say him to post here.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Still selling. PM me to buy :)

I send $8 to your bank account on Friday 5p.m . I already Message You so many times. 3 Days already Crossed but you did not send traffic to my blog. I cant Understand you are getting my message or not .Will You reply here Brother? I am waiting for your reply .

Sorry to all customers who paid but didn't receive traffic. I was out of station for 2 days. All orders will be completed within 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back