Selling WCDDL UNIQUE DDL Script [ONLY 5 COPIES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vingoradov

Ok well, Im getting rid of this script because I am moving into designing and more legal stuff (even though I still support and contribute to warez) so I need to sell it to make some money for my design site.

I am not going to list all the features, only the ones you can't see:
Email Webmasters
Mass Delete
Link Checker
And A Couple more I can't remember at the time (sorry, will give more info if your interested).

DEMO: http://www.moviefile.org

Cost: $20 (negotiable, maybe a trade - pm me)

Payment Method: PAYPAL Only

leave a REPLY if interested and then pm me :)

9 comments
actual do tell what version its easy to know just go to check update link in admin panel.

as most of those mods may not work on the new v2 update of wcddl

actual do tell what version its easy to know just go to check update link in admin panel.

as most of those mods may not work on the new v2 update of wcddl

I don't remember my password but I will try. BTW their doesn't seem to be that big of a difference between the 2 versions

From a viewing stand point no, but form mods and modules end some need recoded.

Not trying to give you a hard time, just trying to make sure who does buy it knows to either keep the version you have it running on or hope that the mods still work :)

WCDDL should of installed all of the mods available onto the script with an enable/disable feature and went from their rather then giving us a barebone script, it only takes days to mod it to the max.

no its great they did it they way its done tbh i have coded dark the way its easiest for me some people won't find it easy to manage mine is completely database driven so no more file edits except for a few tables and the css

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back