Status
Not open for further replies.

plyrjohn404

Selling a finished rs account checker that i have done coding in php.

So basically you put all your rs account and passes user: pass in a .txt and then you make run the script, and what it does, is it checks if the accounts are working, if it does work it puts the working ones in a diff .txt. So you will have a list of working rs accounts and non working rapidshare accounts.

This program is good if you have a dump of rapidshare accounts you dont feel like checking manually, or basically just lazy. :))

Edit:
The working accounts will display in this format :
Code:
workinguser:workingpass Points:0 Expiration date:Thu, 1. Oct 2009
Anyway, I'm selling Copy's of this script for only $5 each.

7 comments
not bad, can u also add something like how much traffic share left? and how much left before mid night?

if u can add these options then its worth buying.

Thats too much work for a simple rs account checker. This just checks if they are still working.. thats the whole point. plus i added some options in.

Are you sure you coded this? I have a script that does exactly the same and it is coded by somebody else.

Here are a couple of lines from it:
Code:
        fwrite($fhl, trim($username).":".trim($password)." Points:".$points[1]." Expiration date:".$expire[1]."\n");
        fclose($fhl);

Be careful with these sorts of scripts, never know what hidden line is in there, like a mail/mb_mail command or a fsockopen.

If anyone is interested in a script to check rapidshare or any other file sharing service including account stats, PM ME, id be happy to program it if people find it useful.

You can just check the script yourself though, using one somebody else has uploaded would be silly.

If this script is the same as mine its a tiny file of about 1.4kb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back