Status
Not open for further replies.

AlienWare19

Hello there, i have old one acc of Planetsuzy, Up to 10 K Posts. approved in all section, Price 25$! and that last price also very low.

Payments: I take Btc or Paypal.

Contact Via Skype: Temo.Nalbandiani or Pm me here.
Post automatically merged:

price 25$!!

Up

Payments: Btc or Paypal.

Contact Via Skype: Temo.Nalbandiani

Last edited:
18 comments
You even don't know how paypal work?

I had give money because you were in need, i was not in hurry to buy your account.

Okay give me account detail i will pay you the rest.

You are Liar! Transfered to me just 8$ from 25.

New and Finally Price 20$
You had asked in the last only 15$ but i wanted to give you 18$
Check this SS of our talk https://prnt.sc/r058yn

Last edited:
It's common sense not to buy forum accounts, it's against all forums rules especially large forums. You deserve to be scammed tbh for your stupidity.

It's common sense not to buy forum accounts, it's against all forums rules especially large forums. You deserve to be scammed tbh for your stupidity.
I can see your stupidity here this is marketplace we can buy and we can sell. It's not my fault if someone is scammer. I don't need your opinion, I have reported this matter to MODs.

Last edited:
I can see your stupidity here this is marketplace we can buy and we can sell. It's not my fault if someone is scammer. I don't need your opinion, I have reported this matter to MODs.

Hopefully you will learn from this lesson. Never trust anyone from the internet especially when it involves Paypal. Maybe i was a little harsh but you should of known this was going to happen do you really think someone will sell this kind of account for that amount ..

Hopefully you will learn from this lesson. Never trust anyone from the internet especially when it involves Paypal. Maybe i was a little harsh but you should of known this was going to happen do you really think someone will sell this kind of account for that amount ..
Yes sure, Thank you.

Always pay by normal Paypal method. Then you can make a dispute. I did that around 15 times and won within a couple of weeks. There were even providers that refunded by hearing the word 'dispute'.

But never use the 'pay to a friend' option. You can't dispute those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back