Selling Selling image host with chevereto script included

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse

EDIT: (link to info removed) SOLD

Assume no traffic. I never promoted this or even added a counter.

I'm not listing the domain in this thread to keep this thread from being indexed for the new owner. The domain and all the info is in the file above.

I've included the proof of ability to take over the license because they do not normally allow licenses take overs unless you have permission.

The script is out of date as I have not touched the site since making it. You can see the up to date in the demo site here: Chevereto demo - Chevereto image hosting script v3.6.2 (BETA) (although there isn't much difference)

$35 via PayPal.

Last edited:
6 comments
Closed up shop. I started closing and/or selling stuff in December. Sold almost everything privately, but still had a few things left I forgot about. I'm just so sick of working online. It's time for a change.

Aside from this script, the yeti script license (pending sale), these domains https://drive.google.com/open?id=1auu3Au6yJoClBCcto55WVITFoE2rlzwBORBRwkdnFVs&authuser=0 I'm basically out of the game and loving it!

$35 via PayPal.

Jesse, why are you selling everything?

Well I sold my offline business too. Getting into a trade now. I start in HVAC tomorrow actually! Set aside some money to start a business in it if I choose after college.

I absolutely have loved not being woken up to fix a server or something the past few months. It has been amazing to just use the internet without working or getting pissed off at coding and things not working.

haha thanks man, but I really have no plans to ever do this full time again. I'm sure I'll still do some stuff just for fun here and there. I still have one website up I'm not selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back