[Selling] HostingOffline.com - Kloxo Panel - 1 GB space, 1 GB Bandwidth - $5/year

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolbouy

Welcome to HostingOffline

We offer dedicated support and quality service for your personal and business needs.

We offer free trial for one week , so before investing your money , have a trial of our services. If you are satisfied then you pay for your package.

We DO NOT allow :

Warez sites
Copyright Material
Hacking Stuff
Adult Stuff

Basic Package:

1 GB Disk Space
1 GB Bandwidth
1 FTP Account
1 SQL Database
1 Email address
$4.99 per year
Hosting Offline

Intermediate Package:

15 GB Disk Space
45 GB Bandwidth
15 FTP Account
15 SQL Database
15 Email address
$9.99 per year
Hosting Offline

Advanced Package:

Unlimited* Disk Space
Unlimited* Bandwidth
Unlimited FTP Account
Unlimited SQL Database
Unlimited Email address
$24.99 per year
Hosting Offline

* Fair Usage Policy of 150GB Disk Space, 2 TB Bandwidth per month and 40 Addon domains

First try our trial account for one week and if you are satisfied , then pay for your package.

10 trial accounts are available

Payment Mode:

Payza
Skrills ( Moneybookers )

Refund Policy:

If you are not satisfied with the service , uptime or any other issue , we will refund you the remaining amount. This offer is exclusively for wjunction members.

Please check the other terms and conditions as well.
Hosting Offline

Our server location is at New Jersy , USA.

Custom/Reseller packages are also available and can be provided on request.

You Can Contact Us via :

Email: abrarnaeem85@gmail.com
PM on wjunction
Live Chat on our website

2 comments
Not a very good choice regarding the name of your host, and too cheap prices make your company "look like a scam".

Anyways best of Luck with your venture. :)

Yeah prices are cheap for two reason , first i have just started into the business two months ago and with equal pricing as competitors it is difficult to grab customers , and secondly i have many customers in the subcontinent Pakistan India Bangladesh , so i have kept the same pricing for international customers as well.

And once i get some more customers and break even for my server costs , i will adjust my pricing accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back