Selling Selling High traffic gaming site with over 12 million pageview/month

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason2222

Hi, I am selling my high traffic warez/gaming site. This website has been active for about 4 years and have a lot of traffic. This is a pretty big website with alexa ranking in the 20,000 range. I am only selling the domain name. It would be a great fit for a person who had built a gaming site. I am also including another game related domain with the sale so you can build on top of it. If build correctly, the new domain could become a very popular site.

Here are some key statistics for the website:

*Website is English based*
*45,000 (45K) -70,000 (70K) daily visitors:O
*1,500,000 -1,700,000 visitors per month:O
*12,500,000 -14,000,000 page-views per months:O

This is not a scam, it is the real. If you want proof or more information, just PM me, and I can show you.

Here are Proofs of the traffic, traffic breakdowns, and Alexa ranking

jason2222.jpg

jasonSEO.jpg

jasonGEO.jpg

jason-alexa.jpg

a few user already got the proof information and they are serious bidders for the site. They are offering around $15K to $50K for the domain name and $50K for the entire site because I showed my revenue earnings and all the proofs they needed to show that I am the site's owner. The current highest bidder is only offering 3 to 5 months of revenue of the site so you can guess how much the site generates in terms of revenue. I am only letting the site go because my family needed money..

If a deal that comes through we will use Sedo.com for Escrow to make sure everything will go through with proper procedure for the sale so there is not worry about scam here. The auction will end by September 30th to the highest bidder.

Earning, domain URL for website and proof of ownership of website will be given to bidder that are interested and have sufficient funds ready to buy the domain/website.

Current Highest BID $52,500 USD

For Moderator, Please do not close my Thread. Thanks

Last edited:
7 comments
domains are trade secrets..
Ownership proofs are only giving to bidders and not to the public because once I have given out the domain, and proofs, people will try to scam me out of my domain so if a deal does come through, I will use escrow for the transfer...

JP Alexa rank 1.5K . So most of the visits to your site is JP only.
btw if you really want to sell it, you should disclose the domain name, Geo of traffic and how much % of Search traffic the site getting daily

why you hide ur domain no one bidding here if people dont know about domains and others things and also bidding is too much high so i dont expect here any body pay much high price to you

Banned for a day. Read the BST rules when you come back. If your domain is a secret, sell it somewhere where people do not require you to show it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back