Not open for further replies.

UNOPLR

Hey,

I am pleased to offering my PR2 domain
OILDEPLETIONPROTOCOL.COM

5 years old domain
Valid PR2

odp.jpg

I'm willing to sell it for $35 only. Buyer will get domain and the content such theme, SQL, some plugins, etc. It's great autoblog with premium design.

odp1.jpg

Free push to your Godaddy account.
Owner verification file

This domain will be expired in 2011/10/03
That's why I'm selling this as fast.
Thanks for hatem20 have informed me. :) Please apologise.

Please let me know for any queries. And just PM me if you like to lowering the prices.

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:
4 comments
I hope the screnshot below can be the proof that I am the owner of this domain?
It's enough, though it's better to upload a txt file to your root since your site is up and working.

Okay.. before placing my bid, I've few questions:

• Do you make any profit out of the site? if yes please post more info about it (How much, source..etc).
  • How much are you paying for the hosting? According to hostwinds.info plans you pay $4,50/mo. Right?
  • How many visits does the site get per day? A screenshot from google analytics would be great.
  • Is the content unique? where do you get it from? (as you mentioned it's an autoblog).
  • Do you accept alertpay? What's your preferred payment method?
Thanks.

It's enough, though it's better to upload a txt file to your root since your site is up and working.

Okay.. before placing my bid, I've few questions:

• Do you make any profit out of the site? if yes please post more info about it (How much, source..etc).
  • How much are you paying for the hosting? According to hostwinds.info plans you pay $4,50/mo. Right?
  • How many visits does the site get per day? A screenshot from google analytics would be great.
  • Is the content unique? where do you get it from? (as you mentioned it's an autoblog).
  • Do you accept alertpay? What's your preferred payment method?
Thanks.

Great question dude :)
But my simple answer is I prefer to sell this for domain only, I will include the site if anyone interested, it's meant I will give the theme/design, SQL, some plugins except WP Robot which I didn't have developer license. Please assume this site with no traffic & no revenues because I'm selling the domain with the content as bonuses. :)
I accept Paypal only :)

Let me know if you have any queries left?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back