Status
Not open for further replies.

hip_hop_x

Hey there,
I am planning to sell the website http://the-facebook-hack.com

I've been working on it for the past 3 months and finally i got a steady daily income, earning with cpa.
I rank in top 10 in google with plenty of keywords, in a niche of 150k+ exact searches.

Ranking #1 - #2 for 2 big keywords in google us and uk and still improving positions for the rest of the countries + ranking for other 120 keywords with lower monthly searches.

What is included in the selling:
1. The website + domain with all the contents (this means database as well).

2. The facebook fan page: Fb hack fan page

3. The subscribers list (97 people) and still increasing.

4. The script for the facebook hack which is still under development. It is based on userscript, it does log when a person sings in from the facebook page.

To monetize the website i am using a content locker from adworkmedia, but plenty more ways to earn could be implemented. Adsense cpc is 1$, not to mention that i don't monetize from subscribers, fb fan page or the tool itself (you could sell it).

Images taken today 18/3/2013
Earnings
earnings.png

Webmaster tools:
gwt.png

Wp stats:
traffic.png

The analytics where implemented on 5 February and had downtime on 9,10,11 February when the theme was changed and i forgot to add the analytics code.
Search traffic:
st.png

Analytics unique pageviews:
analytics.png

Why i am selling it?
I need to raise money for another big project of mine.

Average daily traffic: 652 visitors
Average earnings per day: 3.27$
Average cr: 5.72%
Price: 3200$ via paypal

I can give you direct wp admin access or google webmasters tools/analytics if you pm me via remote desktop connection.

1 comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back