Selling Selling easyseolinks.com and webdesign.co.in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockstar

Hi, i'm goin to sell my sites. Its time to move on.

Sites are.

easyseolinks.com webdesign.co.in

If you want, i can give you all, or just 1.

Interested guys please PM me for all details.

BID starts at 2000$ for all sites. Negotiable.

Server cost is around 300$/month. You can get a cheap 1, if u want.

Server is good till 30th sep.

Owners proof. Please for all other details, PM me.

www.easyseolinks.com/rockstar.txt

PM me if you're realy interested in buying, and you have the budget to buy above given sites.

Thx.

Last edited:
31 comments
I PM'ed you. Please open normal thread (or clean this) where everyone who want really buy those projects will place bids.

I know it may not matter, but you are gonna regret selling it. Have went through similar experience before -sigh-

Find a partner if it is the server cost/donations bothering you. Again, if it is a personal problem then these doesn't matter.

Good luck with selling.

Well yes someone already bade 3000$ and he refuse to give his username for me to let u guys know.

Well auction will end as soon as i find the highest bidder.

To be perfectly honest all this private bidding is total bullshit.

Anyone who makes a thread could take advanage of this way too easy, EITHER you give some kind of proof or stfu and let the bidding carry on.

bro why selling them you get alot of viewer you can make more money by kipping it...

btw i h8 that you did private bid... do one here so other people know what are you saying is true or not

Whoever sent you the private bid needs to send me a message confirming, otherwise what Messiah said could be true.

Alright here's your proof.

4e3503.png

And here's the proof, that he is legit. He transfered 2800$ from his bank account, which is still pending. Once transfer is done, he'll get the site. So if you want to bid more than 3000$, better do it fast. Otherwise you won't get the chance to bid again.

80380d.jpg

Don't ask me why i striked out his username and details.

He clearly requested me not to tell his username to anyone. So i have to respect that request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back