Status
Not open for further replies.

Sishke88

Hi all, I'm selling 2 months old adult niche website. www.eroticshelf.com I don't have time to work on it anymore.
Hosting and domain paid fully till September 2022.
I'm promoting offers from crack revenue but I'm moving to social media for that, so I can't tell u the exact income generated for the site alone. Fully integrated whit analytics, search console, Bing, Yandex, the current Alexa rank is 323k
Here are some screenshots.
Price bid for 30$
But now is 100$

12 comments
Who scamed you if ur the turkey guy I have login info
This member scammed me and I'm going to file a criminal complaint against him tomorrow. I sent $50 money. and not responding. Poor fool.
Post automatically merged:

Who scamed you if ur the turkey guy I have login info
U took the domain account and WordPress account and now ur whant that money back. U paid me to run ad link on that site and 30$ for the site alone it's not 50$ it's 44$. Then who is trying to scam whom.

And I have you login info before buying and I trusted you are not going to still it. Not sure what seams to be the problem the site is in your hands now, u changed login info and I can't take it back. As far as me I did all the was promised.

Last edited:
Eğer türkiye adamıysan seni kim dolandırdı giriş bilgilerim var

Etki alanı hesabını ve WordPress hesabını aldınız ve şimdi o parayı geri istiyorsunuz. O sitede reklam bağlantısı yayınlamam için bana ödeme yaptın ve sadece site için 30$ ödedin, 50$ değil, 44$. O zaman kim kimi dolandırmaya çalışıyor.

Ve satın almadan önce giriş bilgilerini aldım ve hala yapmayacağınıza güvendim. Sorunun ne olduğundan emin değilim, site artık sizin elinizde, giriş bilgilerini değiştirdiniz ve geri alamam. Bana gelince, vaat edilenlerin hepsini yaptım.
You are a fraud, you told me that 4000 5000 people log in to my site daily, 1 person does not log in daily? Why did you cheat me? I will settle accounts with you in court. Now you're squirming like snow. You are a genuine professional scammer. How did you bring the site's alexa value to this position with 6 content? You filled it with bots and made a movie. Damn you. Damn you my money. I am complaining to you.

I never said 4k logins, just visits. And yes it's paid trafic from fiver and freelancers promotion and I said to to you in private. Now it had six post but I I had more then 20 when I posted erotic stories but had to change dou to crak revenue policy. And like I sad my son is sick, I beat get no sleep and I don't have time to work on it that's why I sell it. I gave u the site like promised and u had more then enough time to chek it when I gave you the login info. And no it has more then one visits this today's and ur laying cuz it had two comments that I approved cuz it's a good feedback from the readers. So if anyone else is reading this, pls let's settle this.

I never said 4k logins, just visits. And yes it's paid trafic from fiver and freelancers promotion and I said to to you in private. Now it had six post but I I had more then 20 when I posted erotic stories but had to change dou to crak revenue policy. And like I sad my son is sick, I beat get no sleep and I don't have time to work on it that's why I sell it. I gave u the site like promised and u had more then enough time to chek it when I gave you the login info. And no it has more then one visits this today's and ur laying cuz it had two comments that I approved cuz it's a good feedback from the readers. So if anyone else is reading this, pls let's settle this.
And yes I had leada from site to crak revenue and everyone here knows that u need good amount of visits to generate leads at all.

And yes I had leads from site to crak revenue and everyone here knows that u need good amount of visits to generate leads at all.
And now he is trying to steal my Gmail account.

Last edited:
The original post doesn't follow rules & was missed & purchase shouldn't have been made with so little info.

@webmaster1999 Show proof of claim traffic was 4k.
@webmaster1999 The listing says stats are installed, are they? & why didn't you check this before purchase?

Not sure what the deal is, I have posted proof of trafic I my other posts and before sales we never spoke about the traffic he wanted it cheap before I sale it to someone else and now he doesn't like it and wants money back but he already changed login info and language of the site, clearly he is up to something.

How many times are you going to promote and cheat people.

Don't understand why this thread is not trashed right away.

Interested
He's cheating ... has only traffic from Ukraine. Uses probably bought traffic or bots to inflate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back