Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashleyuk1984

Hi all,

I've gotten to that part of my life where I really don't have any other option but to sell my adult based website.
Home life, and being a father is taking over. So I don't have much time to put into the website anymore.

CamWhores

The idea behind CamWhores was to record live Chaturbate shows and upload them for download.
It worked well, and I enjoyed doing it for many years.
The website is hosted by on a dedicated server provided by KnownSrv.
The website uses the Wordpress CMS.

Proof of Ownership:

Revenue (Income):
I gather revenue from a couple of different angles on the website.

1. Where the pictures are hosted (ImageTwist)
2. Where the files are hosted (RapidGator)
3. Advertisements (PopAds)

All proof of earnings shown below will be from 2019 to today's date (12th January 2020)

Proof of Earnings from ImageTwist:

Proof of Earnings from RapidGator (These are in USD):

Part 1 (Jan - June): Part 2 (July - Dec):
As you can see from the screenshots, there are many more pages of revenue

Proof of Earnings from PopAds:

If any other proof needs to be shown, I will gladly share this with you.

Revenue (Outgoings):

Website Hosting (Dedicated Server)
$99.95 Monthly -
Hetzner Dedicated Server (This is used to download Chaturbate shows)
€168.40 - https://i.imgur.com/PkF2OEe.png

Dedicated Server Details:

Intel E3-1241v3
16GB Ram
2 x 120GB Intel SSD Hard Drives
Software (mdadm) RAID
1gbps Port Speed
5TB Outgoing Bandwidth
CentOS 6 64bit

Traffic:

Google Analytics:

Users - https://i.imgur.com/4soe5eb.png
PageViews - https://i.imgur.com/8kqDO5g.png

ExtremeTracker:
Daily - https://i.imgur.com/LHKkezY.png
Monthly - https://i.imgur.com/mbkNTXI.png

VERY IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE!!!!!!

1. The Hetnzer Dedicated Server (The server that I use to download Chaturbate Shows with) will NOT be included in the sale.
2. The custom script made myself will also NOT be included in the sale. (This is the script that helps with downloading Chaturbate shows)
The reason why the script isn't for sale is because, it's buggy - it stops sometimes, and I wouldn't be comfortable with selling you a script that half works. For me it's fine, I know how to debug it and get it working again... But for you, I can only see this as being an annoyance.

Upon completion of the sale you will receive the following:

1. The Domain - camwhores.co
2. The Hosting Server (Provided by KnownSrv) - Along with all login details
3. The RapidGator Account
4. The PopAds Account
5. The ImageTwist Account

Asking Price:
USD 2600.00
Sale Transaction will be made through ESCROW for my protection, and yours.
Post automatically merged:

I'm open to offers. I would really love to see CamWhores continue to grow and succeed. I would hate to see the website die off just because I was asking too high?? I don't really know how much to ask for.

Feel free to make me an offer.

Thanks

Last edited:
5 comments
if you are not selling your script basically site will not have any new content. whats the point running a site without having any new content? how do you expect to see the site grow in future?

if you are not selling your script basically site will not have any new content. whats the point running a site without having any new content? how do you expect to see the site grow in future?
That was my point as well. I was ready to buy for the shown price until he told me that he won’t share the script which means the site will die immediately due to inactivity.

I find the amount a little too high.

I still hope to find a buyer.
I'm happy to take an offer.

So I've noticed that a lot of people are annoyed that I'm not offering out the script...

Let me explain, and it may help you understand why.

The main reason why I'm not including the script is because it's coded in VBA !!! A horrible language for this type of thing.

It utilizes Excel to scrap the website, and search for model names, and then it cross references that names against and current open windows processes (these would be recordings already in progress).

If a models name isn't found in the 'process' list then the script knows it's 'ok' to download... So then it calls upon StreamLink (you may have heard of it??)... StreamLink can be called using command line - this is what the code does.

The code automatically runs every 10 minutes, but if Chaturbate is down, or if something else unexpected happens... then the code 'errors'. That happens daily.

I would be required to check on the script daily, to ensure it was running otherwise, I could go days without downloading anything - and that means no content for the site.

Other VBA scripts are also used... Another code to 'rename the files'
Another code to 'organize the video and image links'
Another code to 'create CSV files'

So as you can see, a lot of laborious tasks are done. I wish I know how to program in Python, or another suitable language, and I could automate the whole thing. But at the moment it's just a bit of a mess, and it needs to be done in order.

I hope you now understand why I'm choosing not to sell this script. It's simply not fair on you.

Not when you have other tools out there like Recordurbate which do practically the same thing but in a much better robust language.

Sadly I don't know Linux, or Python, so I can't use it.

Plus the fact that family life is taking over... So that's the factor here, otherwise I wouldn't be selling the site. I've owned the site for 5 years, and I've loved seeing it develop... It's been a good learning curve, but also at the same time... It's been a bit of a hindrance for me.

I hope you understand my stance on this matter.

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm happy to take an offer.

So I've noticed that a lot of people are annoyed that I'm not offering out the script...

Let me explain, and it may help you understand why.

The main reason why I'm not including the script is because it's coded in VBA !!! A horrible language for this type of thing.

It utilizes Excel to scrap the website, and search for model names, and then it cross references that names against and current open windows processes (these would be recordings already in progress).

If a models name isn't found in the 'process' list then the script knows it's 'ok' to download... So then it calls upon StreamLink (you may have heard of it??)... StreamLink can be called using command line - this is what the code does.

The code automatically runs every 10 minutes, but if Chaturbate is down, or if something else unexpected happens... then the code 'errors'. That happens daily.

I would be required to check on the script daily, to ensure it was running otherwise, I could go days without downloading anything - and that means no content for the site.

Other VBA scripts are also used... Another code to 'rename the files'
Another code to 'organize the video and image links'
Another code to 'create CSV files'

So as you can see, a lot of laborious tasks are done. I wish I know how to program in Python, or another suitable language, and I could automate the whole thing. But at the moment it's just a bit of a mess, and it needs to be done in order.

I hope you now understand why I'm choosing not to sell this script. It's simply not fair on you.

Not when you have other tools out there like Recordurbate which do practically the same thing but in a much better robust language.

Sadly I don't know Linux, or Python, so I can't use it.

Plus the fact that family life is taking over... So that's the factor here, otherwise I wouldn't be selling the site. I've owned the site for 5 years, and I've loved seeing it develop... It's been a good learning curve, but also at the same time... It's been a bit of a hindrance for me.

I hope you understand my stance on this matter.

Thanks

Do you have Skype?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back