Selling Selling 2 warez sites with 10 months of shared hosting for 60$

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackJACK

Hi, I'm selling 2 warez websites with 10 months of shared hosting left. Created both sites two month back with the view to upload stuff, but not able to manage time.

Domains:

Proof:

You will get:
Domains (expiring in 10 months)
Content
Shared host details with 10 months of hosting left

Price: 60$ (Just asking for the domains and hosting costs)

12 comments
Hi, I'm selling 2 warez websites with 10 months of shared hosting left. Created both sites two month back with the view to upload stuff, but not able to manage time.

Domains:

Proof:

You will get:
Domains (expiring in 10 months)
Content
Shared host details with 10 months of hosting left

Price: 60$ (Just asking for the domains and hosting costs)
Traffic?

Basically:

Two domains ...

16 dollars

Hosting

5 dollars

so where the rest value of 40 dollars?

and the sites are butt ugly. Content: just a few episodes of Stranger Things. The sites are copies of each other, A typical scalper.
He wisely doesn't provide traffic proof .. so what do you think?

Last edited:
5$ for DMCA ignored hosting for 1 year? Please find me and I will pay you double. DEAL? Also, find me .com domains for 8$ each please. You're just another wise keyboard warrior who just love criticizing every single thing.

I pay 8.88 for a .com at Namecheap. And if you buy hosting for a year, don't expect somebody else to take it off your hands for the original price.

And on the subject of being critical, the sites are worthless.

Furthermore, where are they hosted?

Last edited:
I pay 8.88 for a .com at Namecheap. And if you buy hosting for a year, don't expect somebody else to take it off your hands for the original price.

And on the subject of being critical, the sites are worthless.

Furthermore, where are they hosted?
I paid 12$ each for domains. Hosting 13 euro for 1 year. Paid for logos and favicon too.

If you want to buy, we can negotiate.

Don't you get it?

Who wants to buy this? So basically you're not selling worthless sites, but hosting and domains?

And do you think Amazonmovies will be around for a long time? Amazon will take it down.

Period.

Don't you get it?

Who wants to buy this? So basically you're not selling worthless sites, but hosting and domains?

And do you think Amazonmovies will be around for a long time? Amazon will take it down.

Period.
Thanks for your advice. I will surely seek your approval next time I buy any domain or do something for that matter. Really appreciate your time.

amazonmovies is gonna get hardcore raided by the FBI because of "amazon" in the title, no one in their right mind would have a domain like that

amazonmovies is gonna get hardcore raided by the FBI because of "amazon" in the title, no one in their right mind would have a domain like that
Namecheap checked with their legal department before letting me purchase this domain. They might not have allowed it otherwise. I don't know

You simply have no clue ... and I will ignore your sarcasm.

Let me give you a last word of advice:

It's not upto a registrar. They have no objection to take your money. But it's icann who removes your domain when receiving abuse notifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back