[Seeking] Experienced programmer to create file upload and auto-restore scripts on hosts like Mixdrop, Streamtape, etc.

tony901

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an experienced programmer who can help me create a custom script to upload and manage files on hosting platforms like Mixdrop, Streamtape, etc. with a particular feature: the auto-restoration of removed files.

The main goal of the script is to streamline the process of uploading files and ensure they always stay online. In case of removal by the host, the script should be able to restore files automatically, thus ensuring continued availability.

Here is a short list of features I'd like to include in the script:

1. Automatic upload of files to different hosts (e.g. Mixdrop, Streamtape, etc.)
2. Status monitoring of uploaded files (e.g. online, removed, etc.)
3. Auto-recovery feature to automatically restore files removed from hosts
4. Simple and easy to read interface to view and manage your uploaded files
5. Support for scheduling uploads and management operations based on specific needs

I'd be very interested in partnering with someone who already has experience building similar scripts or is familiar with the APIs of these hosting services.

If you are interested in working with me on this project, please contact me via private message, providing a brief account of your experience and relevant skills. Also, it would be helpful if you could give a rough idea of the cost and time required to complete the project.

Thanks a lot for your attention and I hope to find the right programmer for this project!
Post automatically merged:

anyone interested? I want to pay a tidy sum for it

Last edited:
Back