SeedNet.eu - 1Gbps & 100Mbps Unmetered Linux/Windows VPS from £9.99/mo (NL/FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeedNet.eu

Note: We've added Windows VPS options!

www.seednet.eu
Affordable 1Gbps/100Mbps VPS

Around since Jan 2009, we believe in the best quality possible, so we hand pick only the finest hardware for our machines, we then dedicate slices of that hardware to you the customer. This means you'll always receive a guaranteed level of service no matter who else is sharing the hardware. On all of our servers we also apply advanced optimisations which range from the network, file system and operating system giving you the best possible performance. Combine this with our excellent support service and it's easy to see why SeedNet customers love our service.

Below you'll find a long list of attributes which make us the number one choice for VPS hosting.

vps_03.jpg

linux.png

We provide you with a choice of unmanaged VPS with a good range of Operating Systems such as; Windows, Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian, Fedora, Slackware, OpenSuse and Gentoo, if you feel you need anything else just contact us!

bandwidth_03.jpg

speed.png

We offer state of the art Gigabit Connections (1000Mbit/s) in all but our lowest priced plan making high end technology available to the masses, our servers are based in EvoSwitch, Amsterdam, NL.

This provides us with:

• 99.999 % Network Core Uptime
  • Redundant Core Routing | Cisco CRS-1 & Juniper MX-960 3D
  • Multiple 10GigE transit and peering uplinks
  • Transit Providers: Level3, Telia Sonera, Global Crossing, Tata Telecommunications, Deutsche Telekom, Cogent
  • Internet exchanges: AMS-IX, LINX, DE-CIX, and 15 other in Europe and US, multiple private peers
We also offer a 100Mbps at very low prices for those casual users, these servers are hosted in OVH, Roubaix, FR.

our_promise_03.jpg

24hour.png

We promise our customers that we offer a high level of customer support on which we have built our reputation. This is in the form of a 24 hour ticket response service where clients can email us their queries via tickets and we commit to answer back to each client within 24 hours. We also have an IRC chat channel for real-time help from the SeedNet community and staff. We are currently working towards many other innovative solutions to make your SeedNet experience that much more special. We promise that we will continue working towards newer, better solutions for our clients.

vpses.png
vps_01.png

paypal.gif.jpeg
google-checkout-logo.jpg
AlertPay_accepted_97x95.png

1725932484.png

Last edited:
19 comments
Please provide a test IP
Thank you

Can buy IP?

Test IP: 83.149.125.86

You can buy extra IPs on the Aluminium, Gold, Platinum and Diamond plans.

no windows vps in stock? :(

We're currently making some changes to our windows infrastructure to improve performance, so they may be out of stock until the end of the week.

what is network speed of this vps because i tried some of the vps it was slow

It depends what you're using it for, you can easily get 60-80MB/s down from a good HTTP connection.

hi I Have some questions for VPS Diamond 54 pounds
1.How many People on server
2. how many people On HDD
3. whats CPU for this server
is there any Processer limit per users ?(like cant open 3 4 terminal at same time or ftp )

thanks

Hello there,

is it allowed to use torrents on your VPS?

Also I am telling you this as I personally think this would boost number of people using your services - make a demo page or at least record a video for both Linux and Windows VPSs' so people know what are they dealing with
To be honest if you have had a demo (and answered me a question above), I'm quite sure I'd be using your Bronze or Silver package for a long time for uploading various kinds of things on Rapidshare, Hotfile etc.

hi I Have some questions for VPS Diamond 54 pounds
1.How many People on server
2. how many people On HDD
3. whats CPU for this server
is there any Processer limit per users ?(like cant open 3 4 terminal at same time or ftp )

thanks

1. 4
2. 1
3. Intel Quad-Core Xeon X3440 (4 x 2.53 Ghz)

There's no limits.

Hello there,

is it allowed to use torrents on your VPS?

Also I am telling you this as I personally think this would boost number of people using your services - make a demo page or at least record a video for both Linux and Windows VPSs' so people know what are they dealing with
To be honest if you have had a demo (and answered me a question above), I'm quite sure I'd be using your Bronze or Silver package for a long time for uploading various kinds of things on Rapidshare, Hotfile etc.

Yes you can use torrents, we'll look into making demo's etc..

does your vps support sborg script?

Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back