Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaura Mohana

Hi there
I am willing to seed torrents on iptorrents with my account from a 1gpbs seed box for free-- What I want in return is only the ratio on the site on my account

Anyone up for it?

17 comments
how do you get selling from the word free? how is this thread so hard to understand for you guys? lol One of the few threads in English and people have a hard time understanding it. You should have wrote in broken English, Gaura.

I don't understand you exactly...So you want seed torrents for free with ur 1gbs seedbox and you want get ratio for this o_O?

Then just seed bro and you get much ratio^^

If I get what you mean then you should do this:

Login to IPT, put a active freeleech link on your seedbox, sit back & relax and watch your ration increase.

Well dude if you seed torrents you get the content in return. I mean P2P says "Sharing is caring" we should follow it.. if we get any content we should share it also :)

Yeah you can get the better ratio there, if your ratio fall less then 0.5 yr account will be disabled.

Simple as what Gh0st stated:

If I get what you mean then you should do this:

Login to IPT, put a active freeleech link on your seedbox, sit back & relax and watch your ration increase.

---------------

my ratio on IPT is 2x.x and im just a new member. with seedbox and stuff, it isnt hard to buildup ratio and from there you can leech what you need and of course seed it as well.

If anyone on here had torrents on ipt they wanted to seed, I could seed them from my account (for free). I can't find a torrent on ipt that dls from me at 1gbps

you post makes no sence what so ever.
im a member on ipt and my ratio to start with wasnt great, few months later its now nearing the 20 mark.

you posted :
If anyone on here had torrents on ipt they wanted to seed, I could seed them from my account (for free). I can't find a torrent on ipt that dls from me at 1gbps

if some1 wanted a torrent seeding then im pretty certain they would seed it themselves and take the upload credit, why would some1 want to give you the ratio boost, if you want your ratio boosted and you have the functions to have good upload speeds then upload something yourself , ask for it to be freeleeched and people will download it.
that would make more sence.

regards
Mick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back