Status
Not open for further replies.
how to change permissions, so you can rename files/folders ? When I try to give permissions to them, I get error access denied...

Anyone else having problems with the seeds just droping to ( 0 ) ?

Depends on torrent site kind... Some of them just blocks download if you use seedbox.. But most of them working normally... Try with piratebay, they are ok for me, private trackers also... :)

are there any slots available? there title says 3 so I guess that means 3 slots available. in that case I can do it. count me in
Currently I have no open slots. I will rotate it when people aren't using it.

i can do it i already use a torrentflux to seed torrents
Sorry I forgot to mention it's not TorrentFlux but uTorrent ;)

I got IPT,TL and a couple of private trackers. Lemme know if you wanna test anything :)
At the moment I have enough people. Maybe later.

how to change permissions, so you can rename files/folders ? When I try to give permissions to them, I get error access denied...
You should be able to rename the files. PM me if you can't get it working.
It is not possible to rename the directories, this has been done on purpose. When you change the directories uTorrent doesn't know where the files are located.

But I will consider it and see what is possible.

Anyone else having problems with the seeds just droping to ( 0 ) ?
You have added 3 old torrents. So yea it might not be seeding so well.
Torrent creation dates:
29/05/2010
13/06/2010
08/07/2010

Try to add new torrents, that should help.

Seedbox:

http://screensnapr.com/u/i/8lpxlu.png

Home connection:

http://screensnapr.com/u/i/6rnf9o.png

Home connection torrents are actually older than the ones on the seedbox.

The torrents you are comparing are not the same.
Even with a 10Gbit connection they wouldn't seed more.
When you add a torrent from a public tracker there will always be enough leechers. But private trackers don't work like that. If you add old torrents chances are you will never seed it back to 1:1 ratio.
As I suggested add some new torrents, login to the tracker you like and download the latest torrent available.. You will see the difference.

NO bugs to be frank, running amazingly :)
But just the Disk Space, and those aren't loading sometimes with the page, may be timeout error ?
And yeah, connections seems to break ?
Even a top 1 torrent from IPT is showing "0" connected peers and seeds. Is that really an error ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back