Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoo

The Wise One
Since everywhere I look around in the hosting sections I always see people asking where to buy seedboxes or to post offers to websites that are offering them. Therefor I "borrowed" this list from a well-respected private tracker.

Services range from $2 to $200, depending on options. Reviews follow underneath this list:

All Seedbox Hosting sites listed below come with TorrentFlux built into their service, and come with FTP/SFTP/RSync access to your directory. All features and plans listed below are a representation of their ‘barebones’ (cheapest) packages, unless otherwise stipulated.

If anyone has got something to add feel free to PM me. DO NOT POST THIS WITHIN THE TOPIC I am going to sticky this topic so it will be immediately visible for everyone.

EDIT: Before buying a plan from one of the websites listed above, I would consider going through this topic to check out the experience our members had with these hosts.

I am not affiliated with any of the following sites listed above, nor tried their services. This is just to make things easier for the people that are looking for seedbox hosting.

27 comments
Thanks for the feedback so far you guys. I edited the first topic to make sure this thread doesn't become a complete piece of Spam... If you want something added, just PM me.

If you have something to say regarding a certain website that is offering this, please use correct language, not only like "they suck" or w/e. Provide arguments and proof with your criticism.

Do not use seedbox.fr unless you dont mind slow web interface and I mean really slow. Half of the time it wouldnt even load up.
Upload usually doesnt go higher than 150kb/s in total. Download speeds are good though most of the time if its working. Support is non existence. I have a seedbox with them at the moment and its been down for 2 days and no response from support at all.

Thanks for sharing that Neokenzo, these are the kind of replies we are looking for. This way all members know what to expect.

I don't care about that ;) congrats to you . I just clean up the list

Thanks for the attitude, but it was not needed. I was just clarifying things for people, if you do not care that is your business.
Also soon i will notify you to put on my site because we will offer them soon :P

^I edited the list, thanks for reporting.

Again: If you want a site added, PM me and do not post the URL here.

22/10/09 : I have updated the list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back