Secureupload.eu Discussion Thread - Post your discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many users told me. If a premium users download maximum of limitation, they will block account.
Sucks! that's why I stop using them

Many users told me. If a premium users download maximum of limitation, they will block account.
Sucks! that's why I stop using them

We only block if there is a legit reason behind it, for example users sharing accounts..
We NEVER block accounts if there's no reason to it.

Hi here is my website earning reports

BICa0fc.png

and my payout reports

KDgK5j2.png

my total is 4.498 $ and why show in my payout 3.209$

where is my $ ple correct and fixed it

Secureupload.eu admin force me to removed my THREAD in WJ , He said to me (first remove, then I will check in skype ) i think they are BIG BIG LAYAR and CHEATER he also told me he removed my a/c

Last edited:
KZEE :
Excuse Me

Secureupload Is Honest Site And It Always Pay For Honest Members
but Sales Down in the Last 3 months For Me So Iam Taking Rest Now and I Will Back to It Again Soon

and till The Last Payment in My Account it is Paid without Any Problems So the Problems Of Course From you
Here is Last 3 Payments in secureupload

e44afdca76d34b5eb990.jpg

do you Want me To Show You That Secureupload Paying Me For About 2 Years ?
Regards

Last edited:
i never use secureupload, i see the replys and the user KZEE in his latest replys request many times the review of some ticket in ur host, i see he never receive a reply in that forum

We answer our tickets in a normal matter of time. Sometimes it's more busy for us than other times, so that might result in a small delay.

Last edited:
Care to clarify? Have you actually worked with us or you just shouting something?

you dont pay. what else do you need lol

c8xbtyM.jpg

Buddy, Secureupload.eu always pay on time, You must be having issue with wallet or other issue
I m working with Secureupload for past 2yrs and believe me they always pay on time
If your matter get solved then its fine if not then I suggest you to pm Secureupload staff or open a ticket they will solve your problem for sure.
Regards
Champ

@secureupload
Almost one week and did not answer me ...

Secureupload still waiting for a response. 8 days and nothing. :facepalm:

Support responded and said they were having trouble with webmoney, they asked my paypal account and paid on time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back