SecureUpload.eu: 97,5% Per sale - 50% Rebill + WEEKLY payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not see a decrease in sales cause of the discount. Keep in mind it is a temporary promotion and will be gone soon.
You should not see a decrease in sale, you should actually see an increase.

If not, something is probably not correct on your side?

i think, Promo is not good for uploader. % decreased in sales too ? (confused)

today 6 referrals increased but not a single sale!

@PureDL

All payments are counted, also Electronic money & Local payments. You can test this at any time, we are 100% fair and do not cheat like some of the bigger ones.

good sales... keep up man. for the above rest.. u guys are crying over promo effecting less earning amount but dnt u think you guys are getting more then normal amount of sales bcz of this ? i think thats makes it even...

anyways thats few cent...

@SU Waiting for webmoney payout today

Last edited:
Payouts are handled, you should have yours in. :)
The promo's we have are not interfering with sales, in contrary, we notice more sale volume due to this, so this should automatically have effect on you also.

Only ~24h left until the promo's end, so I would jump in on getting as much sales done as possible to benefit from it.

Payouts are handled, you should have yours in. :)
The promo's we have are not interfering with sales, in contrary, we notice more sale volume due to this, so this should automatically have effect on you also.

Only ~24h left until the promo's end, so I would jump in on getting as much sales done as possible to benefit from it.

Hey i wanna join ur host for PPS can you please reply my PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back