SecureUpload.eu: 97,5% Per sale - 50% Rebill + WEEKLY payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
it should not matter if your referral is upgrading via reseller or the other pay gates, Secureupload is in cheating mode since last Sunday.

We are not dead, holiday period came in between. We have handled support requests though. Only not as fast as you are probably used to.
Regarding CC processor, we have several in place, but we are working hard on finding better ones!

@uncle bob

We are not in cheating mode, we never cheated on our affiliates at all. Show me proof where you think that's the case.

We are not dead, holiday period came in between. We have handled support requests though. Only not as fast as you are probably used to.
Regarding CC processor, we have several in place, but we are working hard on finding better ones!

Well, till then reseller's sales also do count for Uploader. Why we lost our sales ? and reseller got money for our files. Why ?

Your system can detect it by Referrals Username. If our Referrals take premium anyhow then we must get the sale. Else nobody will work with you only for Zero. Ok ?

June and most of July were the best months I've had with any filehost since the days of Oron and Filesonic. It seemed like every sale was counted.

However fortunes have since changed. Particularly the week of Jul 27 - Aug 2 was very suspect when sale were non-existant and so far August is off to a very poor start. Thankfully my userbase always follows me to the next host so if this keeps up I won't put up with low sales for much longer.

Last edited:
sustaterrr11.png

sustaterrr22.png

Last sale on 28/07/2015 , 18 Referrals increased. Not them count as a sale. Who will work for zero ? :wacko: Last month got almost $150 & Previous month got almost $200. But this month still now big zero! how it possible secureupload and answer me please as you said, you never cheated for your affiliates!? Is it not cheated yet ? :facepalm:

Last edited:
Nothing!!!! Only one tiny fucking sale last 6 days! And i wasnt even paid from last week yet.. first time i did get not paid on time. SU YOU OFFICIALLY SUCK!!!

My account: cyc168 registered two years ago
My Account there is also more than 40 USD no withdrawals.
How it does not exist now account.

Account: cyc168

User with this login already exist!

Please handle it, the password to my e-mail sent

You have entered an invalid username or password. Please enter the correct details and try again. Do not forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!
You have used out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes.
Forgot your password?

Last edited:
Joke! Why deleted my account number which has not taken more than 40 USD, my account was registered about two years ago, not two years without landing.

secureupload dont even reply to me on skype no more for months now

but isent minimum payout 50 dollers

i suggest u tell secureupload if u can get hold of him

Since this is an Official Support Thread started by SU owner people should expect an answer within 24 hours or at least after 2 days!

And do not come with this excuse that you are busy or that there are holidays or whatever because this is a constant issue! There are not even 10 minutes two or three times a week to take a look in here? thats ridiculous! And you also get notified by email when someone is posting here!

When things are get complicated for SU people never get a instant reply here or on support tickets, Secureupload is always leaving people alone with their issues not even giving a feedback if there is someone taking care of it. There is a big lack of communication! Mostly there is a reply only AFTER a issue is solved but this is mostly after week or longer.
SU you need to communicate with your users or they will get more and more frustrated as i am already are here so you do not need to wonder if even friendly people are showing their frustration here in their posts.

This is not very professionally.

THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED!

Last edited:
Already left them for another but it was good while it lasted, with bonuses I was averaging 75-80% per sale even after the 5% withdrawal fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back