SecureUpload.eu: 97,5% Per sale - 50% Rebill + WEEKLY payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I m using Secureupload for last 2yrs I never face any issue so far.
They are best for me. I love it
Thank you Secureupload for your Best support :)

We appreciate your kindness, thanks :)

Btw, congrats on doing 1:0 with Debrids.

Real-Debrid shows all the most popular ones being in red with Secureupload. Hopefully it will stick.

Boosts confidence in using, definitely :) :good:

We've found a way to filter them out easier and will make sure they get blocked before they can start using us again :)

Thanks SecureUpload for deleting my account for no legitimate reason, and thanks even more for continuing to host my files on my deleted account!

Personally I have nothing good to say about this file host, there are plenty of others that are more professionally run and are built on a far superior business model (SecureUpload limits all accounts to 2TB max upload, thats crap).

This host isn't a scam, they did pay me the very little that I was able to earn with them. Its just that they're managed by neophytes who really don't know what they're doing...

Hello Peter,

I'm sorry to hear that you have the idea that your account got closed.
What really happened is that we only blocked your account for a couple of days, because we noticed unusual activity on it since the payment info was suddenly changed for no reason.
We have actually sent you an email to which we never got an answer from. As soon as you answer us we will unblock your account.

We have kept your files and you can still earn from your files. If you check your account you will see there's still balance and nothing was removed or deleted.
We have no limitation for uploaders. You can just open a ticket and ask for everthing you need , we even give some uploaders unlimited space and the 2 TB limit is a 'default' limit which can be increased at any time you ask (free!).

Secure Upload is company and does not run by one person like many other file hosts. We don't have only one site and we stay on this bussiness for more than 2 years so we don't only earn money and close the site because we are always honest with our affiliates. 2 secureupload Board of Directors have more than 12 years of experience in online businesses and many other successful businesses too. I think you should change your mind and don't give us a bad review when we tried to keep your account safe.

All you have to do to get this resolved is just reply on the e-mail we sent. We can't make it more simple than that :)

I'm in mmo4me.com .. I'd love to be a member of secureupload. I will do a good job

please upgrade my account
username : emlieu

my uploaded Remote word uploaded.net which is not you help me?

10638043_447016378772881_816483723_n.jpg

Last edited:
@quanquan

We have sent you a PM with some more info we require in order to debug this for you and help you out.
Can you answer there so we can help you resolve this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back