SecureAttack.com - DDoS Protected VPS [SSD/SAS ] - NL - Linux & Windows - $4.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secure Attack

Reliable and Affordable Protected VPS Hosting Services with Stable 80Gbps DDoS Protection and instant setup. Located in Netherlands. With us, you get full root access to your server, meaning you can install almost any application you want! We also offer custom plans, which you can obtain by contacting our sales team, so that you can get the best price, for what you need. All of our servers are backed by our SLA, proving our reliability and gives you faith in our Enterprise servers.

Here at SecureAttack.com We serve customers in such service as: Performance Proxying / Load Balancing, GRE Tunneling / Protected Vps Hosting . providing them with the highest stability and lowest latency as possible.
Our focus is customer service and quality of service. Give us a shot, and you surely won’t regret it!

We are Very proud to offer high quality Windows/Linux VPS hosting at affordable prices. We are providing the premium quality of service for our customers for over year. Our VPS service was created with three core goals in mind: speed, reliability, and affordability. The end result an extremely powerful platform at a very low cost to the consumer - you.

WHY CHOOSE SECURE ATTACK.

SecureAttack DDoS protection solution is to protect the customer’s network infrastructure, online services and confidential data against DDoS attacks. SecureAttack solutions are designed to be always on providing automatic attack mitigation with continuous threat visibility and network forensics. Our virtual private servers give developers, designers and businesses more power, speed and stability
to successfully run their websites and applications.

WHAT IS THE HARDWARE SPECIFICATIONS OF THE NODE I WILL BE ON?

We use only the highest quality enterprise grade hardware for our VPS and Cloud Platform. Our nodes are designed for ultimate reliability, scalability and redundancy. We use Intel Xeon E Series latest generation processors with a minimum of 128GB of memory on each node, 1~10 Gigabit Network uplinks and a minimum of 60TB of aggregated RAID-10 protected storage combine this with Samsung Professional SSDs for caching, and 4TB for Pure SAS nodes.. Our proprietary software enables us to execute High-IO transfer on every virtualization deployed.

Expect More From Your Website or App
• Unhindered performance with your own server resources.
• Quick & easy to use custom control panel.
• Unlimited bandwidth & traffic.
• Expandable RAM & storage.
• EU-Based VPS.

PRICES AND OPTIONS
Choose the option that suits you the best and tick the services you wish to add

KVM 1GB - $4.99/Month
==================================
1 CPU, 2.5+ GHz (xeon E5-2697v2/v3)Processor
1 GB Guaranteed DDR4 RAM
30 GB 100% SAS Storage
Unlimited Bandwidth
1 Gbps Connection
DDoS Protection Included

>>Order Now<<

KVM 2GB - $7.99/Month
2 CPU, 2.5+ GHz (xeon E5-2697v2/v3)Processor
2 GB Guaranteed DDR4 RAM
70 GB 100% SAS
Unlimited Bandwidth
1 Gbps Connection
DDoS Protection Included

>>Order Now<<

Premium - $14.99/Month
2 CPU, 2.5+ GHz (xeon E5-2697v2/v3)Processor
4 GB Guaranteed DDR4 RAM
120 GB 100% SAS
Unlimited Bandwidth
1 Gbps Connection
DDoS Protection Included

>>Order Now<<

KVM 8GB - $28.99/Month
3 CPU, 2.5+ (xeon E5-2697v2/v3)GHz Processor
8 GB Guaranteed DDR4 RAM
200 GB SAS Storage
Unlimited Bandwidth
1 Gbps Connection
DDoS Protection Included

>>Order Now<<

24/7, NO-EXCUSES SUPPORT

Support powered by a proactive tech team with super-fast response times.High-touch, passionate support—24x7x365 if you've experienced poor support with other providers.

SSD / SAS STORAGE

SSD / SAS storage gives you much quicker data access times making your website much more responsive and allowing you to run scripts with ease. With our new ssd storage configuration, your website will be many times faster than any traditional setup.

PROTECTED VPS HOSTING

Be sure that when your virtual servers are hosted with SecureAttack, we will be able to mitigate against any ddos attack that targets your web properties or infrastructure, no matter how big the size of attack actually is.

FULL CONTROL

VPS offers dedicated-server-like functionality including root access, giving you the power to install applications and services or even run different operating systems.

SEVERAL IP ADDRESSES ON ONE SERVER

You can assign multiple IP addresses allocated to you on your virtual machines, migrate them from machine to another and go dual-stack with IPv4 and IPv6 simultaneously.
Visit us :

3 comments
any review ? i am check the package and this have discount if i buy 12 month but if i pick 12 month dont apply discount.

Hello,
Please open a support ticket and mention the package you were trying to buy and the support team will help you.
thankyou.
i have a question. this is my first vps but i dont understand what setting configure in the block

Configure Server
Hostname
NS1 Prefix
NS2 Prefix

could you help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back