Searching Dedicated Server with KVM

Status
Not open for further replies.

XhyperX

Hi,

i search a dedicated Server where KVM Console Access via internet is included 24/7 for free.

It should have not less than 32GB RAM and a good CPU (i‘m not fixed at one cpu so i don‘t specify one).

Also Server should have 2 HDD‘s for Raid 1.

Windows 2016 as the OS would be great but not nessessary. I own a legally bought key for Windows Server 2016 Datacenter so the provider doesn‘t need to provide the license. I also have CAL Licenses so this won‘t be a problem too.

I‘m planing to do a dualboot of Windows and Linux so KVM Console is very important for me.

Maybe if the hardware is powerfull enought i will do it with virtualisation via Proxmox 5 but if not i‘m using dual boot.

I‘m also planning to crypt the HDD‘s and because of that KVM Console is also needed to enter the password on boot.

KVM over iP is really important to me so this feature should be included in your offer.

Hope there will be much offers so i have a variety to choose from :)

For Payment i would prefere Paypal.

Hope i didn‘t forget something and sorry for my bad English, i‘m from germany so german is my native language but i did my best to write it so people can understand what i‘m searching :)

If you need anymore information please write in the thread or send me a PN message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back