Searching 10TB of storage for all my videos

50gratis

I need to keep 10TB of files on a private cloud service with FTP upload option. I also need remote that files to other services a few times per month.

8 comments
Hi,
I would suggest you to get a linux dedicated server with 10TB of storage, that way it can be private, as you own the full server, and you can see which protocols you want to enable like FTP etc, it will give you full control over storage too, if you want we can give you a quote for 10TB of SSD storage server, or you can visit our pre configured servers here: https://zakservers.com/offshore-dedicated-servers.php

Thanks.

I need to keep 10TB of files on a private cloud service with FTP upload option. I also need remote that files to other services a few times per month.
look here action servers best deal for storage server you can find here

on storage box probly not
i have asked chatgpt the reply is:
As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, Hetzner Storage Boxes are primarily designed for storing data and are not intended for running applications or web servers like Nginx directly. However, you can use a different Hetzner server or VPS (Virtual Private Server) to set up an Nginx reverse proxy that connects to your Hetzner Storage Box to serve web content.

its there
You can use various access protocols such as FTP, SFTP, SCP, and RSYNC so that you can easily and securely access your Storage Box. You can even integrate your Storage Box into your own file system via Webdav or Samba.

Back