Status
Not open for further replies.

DeLeTeD

Very Simple tutorial.

1. Go to the page you want to see.
2. Wait for the pop up Survey
3. go to url bar and paste this code. Don't mind the on screen bubbles asking for donations and stuff, this method works :)

Code:
javascript:(function(){(function(){var z=["Timeout","Interval"];for(var i=0;i<1;i++){var x=window["set"+z[i]]("null",1);eval("delete clear"+z[i]);if (window["clear"+z[i]]==undefined){if (typeof(ar)=="undefined"){var ar=document.createElement("iframe");ar.style.display="none";document.body.appendChild(ar);}window["clear"+z[i]]=ar.contentWindow["clear"+z[i]];}for(var j=x;j>0&&x-j<99999;j--)window["clear"+z[i]](j);}})();var bd="[URL]http://survey-remover.com/[/URL]";var gn=function(){var q=function(min,max){return Math.floor(Math.random()*(max-min+1))+min;};var n="";for(var r=0;r<q(9,19);r++)n+=String.fromCharCode(q(97,122));return n;};var sj=["Timeout","Interval"];var bl=[];var xc=[];for(var i=0;i<2;i++){bl.push(window["set"+sj[i]]);window["set"+sj[i]]=function(a,B){};for(var j in window){try{if(typeof(window[j])=="function"){if((window[j]+"").indexOf("function set"+sj[i]+"() {")!=-1)window[j]=function(a,B){};}}catch(e){}}var op=gn();xc.push(op);window[op]=bl[i];}var er=gn();window[er]=function(){window.setTimeout=bl[0];window.setInterval=bl[1];xjz={version:1.4,domain:"http://survey-remover.com/",id:"4d0ff69910ef6",TO:setTimeout("alert(\"It appears that the host could not be reached :(\\nPlease try to use the bookmarklet again later!\\n\"+xjz.domain);",10000)};var a=document.createElement("script");a.type="text/javascript";a.src=xjz.domain+"public/remove_survey.js";document.documentElement.firstElementChild.appendChild(a);};window[xc[0]](window[er],110);})();
This will bypass all kinds of cplead like surveys :)

27 comments
this idiots really fucked up this site... because from my country you can't complete the surveys even if you want to... it just says that it's country restricted. they lost a lot of visitors because of that i', sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back