For Hire Scrapebox Massive Backlink Building Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

nYXem

SwVxp.png

Scrapebox Massive Backlink Building Service

I will be putting your website link on auto approved blogs of various niche with your preferred keywords as anchor text.
Your website url(or any internal page URL of your website) will be posted in the blog's "Website" field with any number of anchor texts for the "Name" field. Content of the "Comment" field will be highly spun making each comment totally unique.

All the blogs will be auto approved, as already mentioned, which means your website URL will live on them as soon as posted.
The blogs will be a mix of Dofollow and Nofollow blogs, most being Nofollow, along with some Dofollow, as usual for such services.
Page Ranks of the blogs will vary, so no claims on this. Some may be as high as 5-6 or as low as 0.
Comments will be posted using a large number of proxies, making the process highly safe.

Packages and Prices:

Package 01: 5000 backlinks: $6
Package 02: 10000 backlinks: $12
Package 03: 20000 backlinks: $18
Package 04: 30000 backlinks: $26
Package 05: 40000 backlinks: $32
Package 06: 50000 backlinks: $38

More packages coming soon, stay tuned.

SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR NEXT FEW MEMBERS!

30,000 backlinks for only $20
60,000 backlinks for only $40
80,000 backlinks for only $50
120,000 backlinks for only $60
200,000 backlinks for only $90

What you need to provide:

Your site's url(internal page urls allowed)
Keywords(Max 10)
Your Email ID(to send you the report)

Payment Option:

Paypal
Alertpay
Don't have these two? Tell me your preference and I will see what I can do.

Turnaround time:

Maximum 5 days, most of the time it will be completed within hours. Depends on whether I'm online at the time of order.

Report System:

Report will be provided as a list of the blog urls and a screenshot of the linkchecker result. You can check the backlinks using any tool later on.

Review copies: Taken.

I have done free Scrapebox blasts for many members of this forum through giveaways, so you can be assured that your job will be done properly.

Money Back Guarantee Policy:
Your money will be returned only if the job is not completed within time. You cannot claim a money back saying things like "I expected all dofollow backlinks" or "I expected only high PR backlinks".

Got any question? Please post it here or use the Yahoo Messenger button below if I'm online.

Reviews and Testimonials:

nYXem completed my work and i must to say..the completed what he say...and providing report with screenshort..you don't need to check links....
I suggest this person for sacrpebox...best scrapebox provider in WJ.

This guy is very trustable he make all backlinks for me also he send me a proof of backlinks. I reccomended this guy. I'm thinking of buying more backlinks from this guy. If you need service like this just buy from this guy.

Thanks for this nYXem

Recieved the reports in my mailbox. Screenshots & text file included. Paid for 2.000 links & recieved 3327 backlinks. Trusted seller.

Recieved the reports :) and im satisfied .. i will wait for your High Authority Link Building and hire you again, thanks mate !

This thread will be updated as and when needed.

Thank you.

Last edited:
74 comments
Sorry no discount for package 1. And this is too old a thread to give away review copies. I'm already giving some discounts which I've listed in the first post :)

do you have any 50% discount review available?

i will take Package 01: 5000 - backlinks: $8

plz send me details via pm.

@michomoz: Thanks for your kind words :)

@rlslog: Hey, 50% discount copy was taken away long before, when the service was started.
Currently I'm giving some huge discounts though. You can check my first post for that. Plus custom packages are also fine.
Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks

@Pretender: Thanks for the feedback :)

@Kw3rLn: Well I've never checked their PR's because I've got millions of URLs and checking them is one hard job to do, even with some tool.
But you can certainly expect PR4-5 or even higher domains.

Discount is available. Check my first post for that.
Yes XXX sites are allowed. In fact I provide a special service for XXX sites. For more information, PM me your msn/yahoo.

guyz, ive Got more then i expected! much more!

over 6K instead of 2.5K backlinks for r1pp3r.com

over 3k instead of 2.5K backlinks for tlemcen-warez.com

such a reliable man

thanks

i want boost my alexa rank my xxx site

can u help me

my target alexa 1 lak

I provide backlinks which help in getting higher traffic to your site. But again, you need other things for traffic. Only backlinks won't help much.

I'm saying this to all others who keep asking me whether their traffic will increase after getting the backlinks.

It "should" increase, given your site is good enough, well maintained and has some decent on site SEO.

guyz, ive Got more then i expected! much more!

over 6K instead of 2.5K backlinks for r1pp3r.com

over 3k instead of 2.5K backlinks for tlemcen-warez.com

such a reliable man

thanks

Thanks for your kind words, mate :)

hi, i have a question.
i have 2 sites and i want them to be very popular by using this? first i need some info because i'm very new to this backling thing (scrapebox).

How long does it need to post to all sites?
Will this really help my site to become more popular?

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back