ScopeHosts.Com Unmetered 100Mbps|1Gbps Windows/Linux VPS at 7.99€/mo.(NL,DE,US,RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting major lag with my VPS, getting 500 to 1000 ping on speed test. Sent a ticket and they said they are working on the problem.

any one else getting very slow internet speed? Happens off and on for the last 3 days.

don‘t understand why I need pay the paypal fees,the price become higher and not suitable the provide,time to find another company.

@ usooop

Its just the change of transaction fees taken by Paypal. That is the reason we had to implement it. As we provide our services with marginal profit rate . We had to implement the changes made by Paypal.

i was looking for Xen Windows VPS, as i could find only openvz, if yes please send the link and also do you have any Ddos protection vps or servers. Let me know.

@ JeoRocker

We sincerely apologize for the delay response.

We will be announcing the Xen Windows VPS services in another 5 working days ..

Regarding DDOS protected VPS and dedicated servers, we are in talk with the hardware suppliers . Once we get all the hardwares set for ddos protection. We will be updating in the website with announcement and Mail will be sent to all clients.

@ vistaforxp

Xen Windows VPS will be same as of the Xen Linux VPS, Only thing if you were to take windows licenses with us will cost extra or you can add your own licenses . We presently have offers going on for germany windows vps .

I was with Scopehost for like from 2011 never had any issue.

I start using them from Shared Hosting

then Small VPS, then Semi dedi

and now full dedicated server from Germany. Never had any issue and the support is real 24 hours no lie was the biggest advantage with Scopehosts.

But i have moved to there Russian Dedicated server :) and I'm happy with the result now i can work with more freedom :)

All thanks to Scopehost Team.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back