ScopeHosts.Com Unmetered 100Mbps|1Gbps Windows/Linux VPS at 7.99€/mo.(NL,DE,US,RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I'm interested in your Shared hosting, but your topic is closed.
I would to know if you have softaculous and if you can transfer my files or I have to do it myself. Actually I have the service of KnownSRV, but in my opinion is really bad. In the last 6 o 7 months I had a service of Donkiehost and never have problems as now.

You can check our service for 1 week . If you feel any downtime . We will refund your amount immediately.

We cant give out our clients list . Its against our Privacy Policy.

We are registered company . We cannot run away from our services .

scopehosts

Aryan Mehta - this is last warning, i am :::: of writing the support tickets as last 3 months only robot under your name has been answering. The "live" support newer manages to chat when i enter it

I really really really recommend you to take an action, today or latest by tomorrow morning, enough is enough.

@ lawina

Thank you for your Kind Review .. Hope you enjoy the service . Make sure use proper secured scripts. :)

@ Waffa

Your service was terminated because of non payment of overdue invoices . Its Not our fault in this matter . Our Billing system sends invoices ontime and before also.

Notice:

We have extended the MEGA 50 OFF DISCOUNT FOR 1 Week . Because of too many requests .

Hello,

All Netdirekt Servers where down . Now one by one all are coming back , We are yet to find the reason for it .

Also in mean time we are updating the kernel of all servers .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back