ScopeHosts.Com Unmetered 100Mbps|1Gbps Windows/Linux VPS at 7.99€/mo.(NL,DE,US,RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like a refund I paid for a VPS and now that I log back in I see that EVERYTHING !!!! EVERYTHING is deleted. Either you fix this or I want an refund for this unprofessional act!!!!

@ peppe

Kindly open support ticket. This is not the Support or billing department.

They will respond to your queries .

@ neo404

Soon we will be releasing the new discount coupon.

Last edited:
Experience:

Got bronze NL plan, all within norm, I am not going to lie, except for raring, it would take me 10-12+ min to rar 2 - 4 Gb data on store mode of course, I upgraded to silver, despite that Ive got other vps services with similar resources and past experiences to know the raring process is noticeable slow, hoping more resources would help I upgraded to silver.

As this made no difference, I requested refund [ ticket: 275889 ] and was told it wasn't a valid reason and further purchase more resources: CPU - RAM if I wanted more rar speed (I merely want average speed).

Probably scopehosts wont refund me, but leaving my experience so others are aware this kind of reason wont be valid for refund -partial as per moneyback terms-, I am (was at time of requesting it) still under the 15 day moneyback guarantee.

Last edited:
Well dan don't know about you though . I have multiple vps services with them . Till now i haven't faced any major issues . They have most stable servers and High professional support team. Answer all my technical queries , handle my VPS`s in my absence.

Rar/Unrar works well untill the main server where your VPS is hosted have less clients . Once it reaches 90% full say around 8-10 VPS`s on same node . Eventually you will have 20% CPU performance down. But that's common in all providers.

Overall i`am happy with their services. Been using them now around i think 6months . My client are really happy with the uptime :)

Well, I waited 2 days for setup because it seems I got into a new NL node. Mine is unmanaged since I think you are mentioning a manged service.

unrar no trouble, raring was painfully slow since the beginning, tried a few thing, os, programs, scripst, ultimately upgraded to see if it would do something, evidently upgraded believing in the 15 day money back, sure, they sate that they have the right not too, but also state if you are not fully satisfied they will refund you and then granted they consider it "valid".

10, 12 minutes minutes for raring a mere 2 to 4 gb file is not normal, it I was using any compression sure, but store mode?, I have a vps services with other providers, and while it its not done in seconds, it does not take that much time. I think this is reason valid enough, but apparently not and urged me to purchase more resources instead, which already did upgrading to silver.

Only that but enough for me to request a partial refund, I have no much issue in other aspects, not gonna lie to make the situation look more bad than it actually is.

Posting in a civic manner, this give an idea of what would be considered valid or not for a refund, since the "if we consider it valid" its pretty broad.

Last edited:
Hi i cant get answer on online and email support. I writed ticket month ago and didnt get answer, for online i waited 2 hours and no one is answering.

I just want to know what happen to Old Login because there i have two domains i registred with same email long time ago to new login when online support told me , but there i dont have my domains. How i can transfer them?

Edit: I got the answer today, no need here for the answer :)

Last edited:
@ Avatar999

We have 24/7 Technical Support system .

Your queries was were related to billing and accounting,which is handled by our administration department. Administration department only works 12/7 .

They will be transferring your all domains from old client panel to new today . You need not worry about it .

Respective departments are always there to help you out. We have 2 countries support team working around the clock to answer your queries .

All the tickets are answered within 1-12hours max and resolved within max 24hours ( depending on the technical query asked )

Still waiting partial refund, status was marked in progress but asked about it again after 9 business days have passed and no-one answers the ticket, not sure if I am being ignored but feels like it.

@ dandan99

We sincerely apologize that you felt like ignored . As whole of the administration department was offline for 5 days due to Marriage of one of director of the company.

99% of the Indian staff members were offline. As UK staff members cant handle the administration department tickets.

Your administration ticket will be cleared within next 24hours.

@ dnkenkelll

Ok You will be provided with different IP Testing .

Service Updates:

25% LIFETIME RECURRING DISCOUNT On Netherlands 1Gbps Unmetered Bandwidth Linux VPS Service. ... HURRY UP!!!

DISCOUNT COUPON: NL25OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back