ScopeHosts.com cPanel, 1GBps Bandwidth, 10GB Space From 3$/month(Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but again my site is slow or not opening at all ....
Please dont say it is because backup server its now from 03.00am till 8:42am ( Europe time ) that my site is slow Page created in 65.075 seconds or just NOT opening
i say you all a time some one is using all server resource
i have used many shared hosters and this i have never get before that my site is every day slow
and the also do backup at there servers

server use at Cpanel :

Server Load 15.11 (8 cpus) !
Memory Used 48.7 %

Greetz

and today again .......
Page created in 73.789 seconds

and again today .......

hello

can you make a backup from my sites
i stop hosting if this keep happening
AGAIN : Page created in 55.406 seconds

Server Load 17.82 (8 cpus)
Memory Used 49.8 %
Swap Used 10.94 %

I LOSE everyday !! traffic to my site because site opens very slow or opens NOT !

What is it now .... Ddos .... backup ...

Like i say before i host sites for 8 years now and NEVER so slow as here

Greetz

Last edited:
@ lawina

If you feel like you are having issue with the present server. Just open ticket in the client area. We have assigned another new node 7days back.

We can immediately migrate to the new node. Which is more powerful and connectivity is best around the world.

@ molom

What type of websites you want to host on the bronze shared hosting package. We do allow multiple websites, but you need to make sure they don't consume too much CPU and Mysql resources. If you want to host websites which have very high traffic and large databases. We recommend our managed vps or unmanaged vps .

Depends on what type of cron job you want to run on the website . We can inform you on what period you can run the cron job.

@ molomWhat type of websites you want to host on the bronze shared hosting package. We do allow multiple websites, but you need to make sure they don't consume too much CPU and Mysql resources. If you want to host websites which have very high traffic and large databases. We recommend our managed vps or unmanaged vps . Depends on what type of cron job you want to run on the website . We can inform you on what period you can run the cron job.

Everything got fixed.

The Service itself is Great!!!

The support could use just a tad of improving but otherwise everything is Great!

Last edited:
Once again Account Suspended with NO NOTICE! Loosing Money and Business again! Last time I was down for almost 3 days! It took that long to get support on my case!

[h=1]Error establishing a database connection[/h]Yesterday and now ...................

and still down

think this host is run by some 10 years old childs

Can't open file: './xxxstooo_forum/smf_settings.frm' (errno: 24)

Last edited:
@ lawina

The issue was caused due to some cpanel bugs . Which was resolved permanently . Since then till now there are no issues at all.

Let me remind you this is not the technical support thread. Its sales thread, where you can ask anything related to sales and billing.

@ nerijus

You can contact support department on this . This is sales thread. We have changed the location of shared hosting services to netherlands with best of the network which was delayed by germany datacenter.

@
Miche

Which promo code you tried ?

@ SUPER GIO

We have Softaculous Installed which can help you install Joomla with few clicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back