Status
Not open for further replies.

SceneX.org

Banned
Banned
Hi Erveyone
SceneX.org - Automatic Scene & P2P releases

I wanted to introduce you to the test phase system.
Please visit my site, comments and suggestions here to ask you to share with me.

SceneX.org - Categories

Movies/x264
Movies/DVD-R
Movies/XviD
TV/x264
TV/XviD
Games/PC
Games/PS3
Games/PSP
Games/WII
Games/XBOX360
0DAY/Apps
E-BOOK
MISC
MP3
MVID
XXX/XviD
XXX/x264

SceneX.org - File Hosts

Filesonic
Depositfiles
Wupload

Regards...
SceneX.org

21 comments
I feel you could remove all those category buttons that are besides 'Browse' since categories can be selected from underneath the search anyway. Secondly, add a feature to show your site's pre-times. Thirdly, make the group names clickable so that would link to the page with releases only by that group. I understand its still in beta stage, but I feel these could be some good additions :).

And, I agree, this looks good and would do very well if you keep it up and running.

My feedback

1. Copying the theme of a torrent site? Really? How low can someone go?
2. Ok, so you copied a torrent site's theme. At least post some content thats different from a thousand other sites. Using filesonic and wupload doesn't show your love for the scene
3. You should change your logo, the theme and the logo do not go along well.

If you had done something on your site that was different, i would've acknowledged you. But it seems that you didn't even try.

Definite fail at copying SCC, found about 4 SQL injection vulns with the script your using. Don't want to disclose them here but you best fix them :).

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/mpzam.png[/SLIDE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back