Status
Not open for further replies.

The offer

Topsites. And a lot of them.

If you don't know what that is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topsite_(warez) [Take a look at it, it's an interesting read]

"Not to be confused with a website ranking system, Topsite is a term used by the warez scene to refer to high-speed FTP servers used by release groups and couriers for distribution, storage and archiving of warez releases. Topsites have very high-bandwidth Internet connections, commonly supporting transfer speeds of hundreds to thousands of megabits per second; enough to transfer a full DVD in minutes. Topsites also have very high storage capacity; a total of many terabytes is typical."

That means scene access, the real stuff.

With big-ass scene groups as affil (releasing to their servers), LOTS of TeraBytes of storage and multiple Gb/s in speed!

Not only the highest place you can get in the warez world, it will also open lots and lots of doors for you. After all, this means smoking hot 0sec, something only very few lucky bastards have, leave alone are willing to leak outside the scene. You can turn your site into the hottest place on the web if you like.

Or if this is now below you, you can leave the p2p/ddl world and show what you can do to a scene group. Joining becomes a piece of cake. After all, you are already a part of the family, people will question you a hell lot less. Or become a racer, doing so doesn't require much more than having the contacts, which you than will have, and being willing to invest a little money.

About me

What I'm willing to share about me, is that I have a good history in the scene. I can offer dozens of topsites for the right price. And with it also a ticket inside.

Price

I would like to work with bids, you can PM me or message here. But understand I am risking something, like all of you are, and I won't do it for the price of a milkshake.

A condition is that you are either owner of a warez site, or have a very strong background in the warez world. I won't sell to newbs or people who haven't given much to the warez world before.

32 comments
This is a leech sale.
You won't find any good content, and any op found selling it, is automatically scene banned.

Lame.

lol.. i do not wanna produce a discussion with you,
Acquire some knowledge around and come bet on ;)
You won't find any good content

None pushing you although,merely lemme inform you..
the warez you Use on your sites arrives from scen3 groups nearly 90% of it..
If you dunno very much just quell departed!

This is a leech sale.
You won't find any good content, and any op found selling it, is automatically scene banned.

Lame.

If you dunno very much just quell departed!

Do you speak proper English?
Maybe you should learn it before you question what I say.

That aside, he's selling leech.
Selling access to high tier topsites is against scene rules.
Site ops who sell access and are caught, are scene banned.

Releases on these FTP's are most likely not directly from the group, and are worthless.

Don't believe me? If you know where to look, take a good hunt around.
You'll find the dox of these people everywhere. ;)

Plus, if you come to a public forum like this and advertise a proper TS, you're a dumbass.

Thanks.

Yes,i Do speak it.. :P
i already stated..not here to converse on this never ending issue..

and please mind your word next time :)

Releases on these FTP's are most likely not directly from the group, and are worthless.

Plus, if you come to a public forum like this and advertise a proper TS, you're a dumbass.

Thanks.

Hello Everyone!
1337 On Holiday (I guess :P )

Anyone Still interested.. ?Believe me,you will feel top of the world!
Yes I was. Good guess. =)

Well, not true. If you have the right connections, things can be arranged to the highest level. I have these connections.

Other than that, this might be true in some cases, but I sell the real stuff.

I've seen this advertised on numerous sites. Tbh I think your wasting your time! So GTFO!
Lol. Copycat. Too bad you copy the wrong people.

Just wanted you all to know

1337 Is an FBI Informer for the district of san diego.

He usually frequents multiple forums with the same exact post *google*.

What hes doing should be considered entrapment, but it some how is not.

I would stay away from forum posts like this, as paying for some shit like this

can get you in some serious trouble. You should never *ever* pay for warez

or something that should be free in the first place. Go get easynews or on a

private bit torrent tracker if you want access like this. Many topsites are ran

by feds, this person is a fed, and is 1 of them. Do not trust people you do

not know on a public forum!

Just wanted you all to know 1337 Is an FBI Informer for the district of san diego.
Wow! Really!? How do you know?? Lol. (note: I'm from mainland europe)
He usually frequents multiple forums with the same exact post *google*.
I googled but I couldn't find anything. :'(

What hes doing should be considered entrapment, but it some how is not.
Explain? o.O

I would stay away from forum posts like this, as paying for some shit like this can get you in some serious trouble. You should never *ever* pay for warez or something that should be free in the first place.
You really are incredibly ignorant, aren't you?

No, warez isn't free. You only get it for free, which you should consider yourself really lucky for. At the top, many pirates do pay for the stuff they pirate as they often have to purchase stuff from their own hard earned money. Another example is server costs. You think a topsite comes free? Or couriers, also server costs. Really, there are costs involved a person with the IQ of a dolphin might not be able to understand. Oh well.

Another thing, warez site owners are free to make money of the axx I sell. You should see it as an investment. Or, one could see it as an investment in getting the nice connections, all fine with me.
Go get easynews
Lol, ad? :P

or on a private bit torrent tracker if you want access like this. Many topsites are ran by feds, this person is a fed, and is 1 of them. Do not trust people you do not know on a public forum!
Omg! Now we have to kill you, you have uncovered the truth. The scene is ran by cops! You are too intelligent for your own good. LOL. Sure there might be bad sites, but as US sites and sites ran by anyone from the US have become incredibly unpopular in the scene, and most is moving towards asia these days, I wouldn't worry too much about it. The average scener is a little more intelligent than that.

Also, I'm on no other forum with 1337. If you see a 1337 elsewhere it's not me.

Get a life dude. I'm selling axx to warez site owners/uploaders, without me and them you wouldn't have all that warez in the first place. So, please, stop lying, it's really annoying. I just need some money for my own life support and I got axx for it in return, nothing more, nothing less. ;)

@informer11,

you seemed to Joined forum for informing us this SHIT?
Well,you are completely Wrong here.

I have successfully made the deal and very happy bring on Top of everyone.
I bet none get releases faster than me around ;)
Thanks to 1337 for the help..
You are here to just Scare ppl here nothing else than a Complete Shit!
& yea nothing on google though :P
And FYI,PriVate tracker don't prepare warez at home and upload..they Leech from such Topsites and gain Donations for living..
Its seems you are too new to understand this..pity !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back