Scammed by UltimA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac_

Hey WJ peoples,

I wasn't sure where to post this thread so here goes.. Remember all those "UltimA scammed me" posts a few years ago? Well, I never believed them. UltimA always seemed like a decent and intelligent guy as we became acquainted over the years here at WJ and on Skype.

We always discussed projects but never did something - up until a couple weeks ago.

I hired UltimA for a webdesign project - completely legit with invoice, estimation, acceptance mail and everything. I respected the guy so I even paid a 300€ deposit upon request.
UltimA kept stalling and stalling delivery and his replies on Skype became a rare thing. After 3 days of not responding on Skype, we had to cancel the project with him and had to start from scratch, losing valuable time, money and almost losing the client. To this day (2-3 weeks later) I have not heard back from him even though he often comes online on Skype.

I know UltimA is not online much here anymore, I just wanted to have this "on the record" and warn people from dealing with him. Proof is obviously available if requested by an admin/mod. (For privacy reasons, I will not post this information here)

UltimA, if you happen to read this, I am very disappointed that you would do something like that for a mere 300€.

Peace!

3 comments
Please report the proofs via Report button so we can have a look and take appropriate action. Apologize for missing out on this thread.

No problem Rox, as I said this has little to do with WJ since the deal didnt happen here. I just wanted to warn anybody in the process of making a deal with UltimA/Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back