Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets stay on topic guys,the next person to post about the language barrier will recieve an infraction

Your right passion,but generally they will stay up longer then a few hours/days before having extended downtime. Give him his refund as he is asking for now,which i dont blame him for a less then proffesional service.

Ps : I forgave him just took the money and go away ... but others people just be aware of scams

@CodenameXE i don't care about money but about people who steal 1 eur can steal 40000000euro

Thank you for reporting this issue,and is nice of you to not drag this out into extended drama. If you can PM me with proofs of payments and dates i will take this up with other staff if he does indeed refuse to refund as he should he will likely be banned

Dear iMage thanks i just found another hoster wish is Krunix i don't wan't money back and dont want hosting from him

Ok Ahmed that is your choice to make. Others reading this keep in mind to not buy hosting services from kids Passion. And Passion selling hosting without a valid support portal such as WHMCS is not allowed here on Wjunction. If he spams anyone else regarding hosting please report these PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back