Status
Not open for further replies.

AhmedB

HI all

After posting my thearth looking for hosting PA$$!oN contacted me by pm that he can host me so yes i get it i payed him 20 euro after 4 days he blocked me on msn and kicked me from his server ! i will add proof of payment etc !

27 comments
Please make sure you tell us the reason he kicked you off it and also what you were using it for. eg if you were using rapidleech which wasn't allowed or you were using unacceptable resources etc. I'm sure he gave you a reason before he kicked you off.

i used anything i used the server to host my shop achat-kamas-dofus.com and he accepted me after some days he says to me pay me in advance i sayed no i just payed and now im finding me kicked off and he is not on line in msn

After posting my thearth = After posting my thread :|
And yes I think Mr Happy is right, I am sure you were booted off because of restriction policy. Be sure to add proof if your scam accusation is legit.

here is first proof i sent money from my starpass acount i just contacted starpass to provide me with Transaction ID also i dont know what are you talking about restriction or something and i was only hosting a html/css websites and 1 php file that send me invoice to my email

captureauo.png

That's why you shouldn't trust someone who recently registered especially when he contacts you by PM . Buy from respected companies only

this is the second time that i got scammed by a wj member lol first with the bigest bullshit and now by this pakstian people lol

Well ask a moderator to check this thread , post appropriate proofs . Then if passion doesn't reply here within 24 hours normally with a plausible reason for his actions , he will be banned

dear i dint block him i was in tution ... so how can i inform him that ... hosting is down so . i was thiniking that when will i get back from Tution so i will inform him now he make a Thread :S what can i do :S :S :S ~

Why block him from msn,and why dont you have a support portal as per WJ rules? Refund him or get him what he has paid for

Yes refund me back As you Sayed to me before your serv is 24/24 7/7 so never down i losed a big money !!! no customers to day !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back