Scammed by Crakrevenue (1500$), l4 cpa/cpm network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Segavideo

If you're willing to make money, stay away from Crakrevenue, here's my adventure with them:

I'm a p0rn influencer in my country and I have IG profiles from 1.000.000 to 370.000 follower. I decided to go with Crakrevenue after I saw their cam site offer (SOI and DOI). Everything good, also one of the advertise manager got in touch with me via Skype and proposed me a cam offer and, after they approved my funnel and conscious of how many people I can drive to their site, I published that offer.

I got banned after i reached 1500$ on conversions for "fraud" and "false leads" and didn't want to tell me the exact reason
They known my funnel and even my IG profiles, they also wanted to see the IG story i made to promote them. Obviously they stopped answering my question after that email.

So, stay in guard from these scammers. Do you know any other network that pays this type of traffic (social/blog)?

9 comments
Thanks for the info but I just checked your site each video has between 20-50 views.

Can you provide the web address of site ? I'm just being curious

YES I GOT SOME EXPERIENCE TOO ON CRAKREVENUE... THEY ARE SCAMMERS... I LOST 2 ACCOUNTS, THEY BANNED ME WITHOUT ANY WARNING! AND EACH ACCOUNT HAD $100 ++ CREDIT! DONT EVER TRY THEM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back