Status
Not open for further replies.
This Thread is useful.. but alot of people are just posting the site that they don't like and alot of people have replied with out any proof...

Piggyshare.com was also a SCAM filehost, this was Polish host, I know them well those are the biggest scamers in industry in Polish market - other scam projects of this motherfuckers - fload.pl, nowyfload.pl.

Bitshare is a scam, and their ranks are over the worst of all existing server

Bitshare is the biggest scam, everyone read this, they deleted my account just stating they weren't the best, surely they should approach this in a professional manor and say "How could we improve our service" or something along those lines well no, they deleted my account without prior notice and worst of all kept my files to gain free traffic. :@ Don't use it instead as replacement use Uploadstation/Filefat or something other than those scamhosts.

Yep, they are good. ;) You can use them without problem.

PS: Piggyshare was the number 1 file host, but they had problems with AP/PP.

I earned a lot of money with Piggyshare. Too bad for them.

bitshare is full of scam, because I wrote them about their problems and bugs in here
they banned my 6 month account without any reason even if I did not share anything
during upload period ( had made 4-5 posts in 1 place for try and see)

bitshare is full of scam, because I wrote them about their problems and bugs in here
they banned my 6 month account without any reason even if I did not share anything
during upload period ( had made 4-5 posts in 1 place for try and see)

i know, this is not something new... it seems they like to ban accounts without reason

New filehost pop up everyday, few are any good and some are really bad. Here is an update list

Scam List Of File host sites

1.Bitshare
2.Buckshare
3.Enterupload
4.Filecrown
5.Filehook
6.Filekeen
7.Filejunks.com
8.Filestab
9.filestrack.com
10.Filefactory
11.Fileupper
12.Gigasize
13.Hotfile
14.I-filez.com
15.Jiffyupload
16.Keepfile
17.kewlshare
18.kickload
19.Megaupload
20.Midupload
21.Migahost
22.Muchshare.net
23.Piggyshare
24.SendMyWay.com
25.Skipfile
26.storage.to
27.Ugotfile
28.Uploadstore.net
29.Usershare
30.X7
31.Ziddu

megaupload

they suspended me 3 times just for downloading a file to 3 hosts at same time, they do not count anymore for there files , suddenly they stopped there rewards program without any consideration to anybody

lol Megaupload is know where near a spam how host its one of the best filehost out there and they didnt stop the reward system there re doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back