Scam jetload-evoload doesn't delete my videos, help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

osidosi

hi guys and admins,

i cannot logged in jetload so my videos cannot be deleted. he doesn't pay, and he's been making money on me for months. I've told him to delete my videos dozens of times, but he won't.

I got an official report about a video on yesterday, it is important but they doesn't even delete that video. you can't even delete your own videos, so don't work with assholes like that.

I'm waiting for help from wjunction admins.

7 comments
@osidosi

1 Your account was open during all the time! there is something called reset-password ever heard of it? use it and delete all your videos.

2 Your last payment was rejected for detecting fake traffic / bots / vpn / proxy

3 Don't send me any PM you know our email.

4 The videos are removed and your account banned forever.

Does this looks like scam?

*Other hosts should maybe monitor the traffic of this user closely ;)

Be thankful for the free money you received from us for your bot traffic, calling us scam won't help you anyway we are very big with dozens of users everyone knows our repuation.

You can call us scam over 1.000 no one cares about your words, the reality is we are the one who should call you scam :sweat_smile:

Well, enjoy what you got from us.

hi guys and admins,

i cannot logged in jetload so my videos cannot be deleted. he doesn't pay, and he's been making money on me for months. I've told him to delete my videos dozens of times, but he won't.

I got an official report about a video on yesterday, it is important but they doesn't even delete that video. you can't even delete your own videos, so don't work with assholes like that.

I'm waiting for help from wjunction admins.
Next time don't cheat!
Post automatically merged:

btw there will no be next time :D

Last edited:
@osidosi

1 Your account was open during all the time! there is something called reset-password ever heard of it? use it and delete all your videos.

2 Your last payment was rejected for detecting fake traffic / bots / vpn / proxy

3 Don't send me any PM you know our email.

4 The videos are removed and your account banned forever.

Does this looks like scam?

*Other hosts should maybe monitor the traffic of this user closely ;)

Be thankful for the free money you received from us for your bot traffic, calling us scam won't help you anyway we are very big with dozens of users everyone knows our repuation.

You can call us scam over 1.000 no one cares about your words, the reality is we are the one who should call you scam :sweat_smile:

Well, enjoy what you got from us.

<! Various profanities removed >

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back