Scam advertising companies! beaware of matomy

Status
Not open for further replies.

LetWatch

Banned
Banned
Hi,
I am from Letwatch.
I would like to share our experience about scam companies.

1. Top scam company is matomy with us. Not pay from 3 months.
2. Affiliate buzz not pay for 5 months
3. Marimedia .. it's staff abusing and cursing everyone without giving anything.

These companies are top fake company only till you working with them. When you stop working with them then stop paying all your pending earning.. Please be safe..

Soon we are going to write on our website about these scam companies.

Proof for scam of matomy:

We are prefering pop unders on our website so that's why no banners on Letwatch.us . I tried banners with matomy but was useles.. On january matomy make a deal with me for 2000$ for 3 banners place for 4 day.. (500$ daily). and on net15 based. mean will get paid in 15 days after end of that month. and that was January.
Check screenshot for the proof of my above lines

Screenshot by Lightshot

Next month I receive invoice for 314$ and write again to them.. they confirm that this invoice is for old december payment. and january will get according to term of matomy. and not according to deal. I have to wait one more month for that payment. Here they start making excuses..

check again screenshot for confirmation of new lines.

Screenshot by Lightshot

after that they not reply to me. i am ask but no reply.. and till now no response and no invoice in invoice section.. then have eat my money.
Here check the screenshot from Invoice section of matomy

Screenshot by Lightshot

plz and confirm..

Please beware they are big scammers.
i am here if anyone have any confusion

Last edited:
7 comments
We are prefering pop unders on our website so that's why no banners on Letwatch.us . I tried banners with matomy but was useles.. On january matomy make a deal with me for 2000$ for 3 banners place for 4 day.. (500$ daily). and on net15 based. mean will get paid in 15 days after end of that month. and that was January.

Screenshot by Lightshot

Next month I receive invoice for 314$ and write again to them.. they confirm that this invoice is for old december payment. and january will get according to term of matomy. and not according to deal. I have to wait one more month for that payment. Here they start making excuses..

Screenshot by Lightshot

after that they not reply to me. i am ask but no reply.. and till now no response and no invoice in invoice section.. then have eat my money.

Screenshot by Lightshot

plz and confirm..

Last edited:
Matomy is very big company and we have really good experience with them, there must be something lacking at your end as well, just hearing one side cannot prove them they are scamming, there could be reason for them not to pay you.

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

plz and confirm..

Matomy is very big company and we have really good experience with them, there must be something lacking at your end as well, just hearing one side cannot prove them they are scamming, there could be reason for them not to pay you.

We are investigating the claim with Matomy representative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back