Other sBorghost.com - sBorg Hosting, w/ Torrents, Unmetered b/w, Starting at 14$ (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the whole threat, in the first 10 pages the users were happy with the service. I saw some screens with 10-40 MB/s speed. As I can see the service becomes worse and worse. Now I have a dilemma to buy or not. How is the service now??

i used the service for 1 month and most of times upload speeds are good you'll love this seller for his awesome upload speeds and about download speeds they are medium but you'll not need them :)
don't be afraid if sborg works slowly some times :)

download speeds they are medium

That's not the fault or shortcoming of the host, but rather the file host limiting the speed.

Filesonic / Fileserve ... you never get more than 2.9-3.1MBs DL.

If you're into torrents, you'll see that some of them hit 50MBs on sborghost.

I get 2.5 to 10 Mbps on filesonic and 25-30 Mbps on fileserve. I use tehhost, though they are facing some technical problems, but I think problem isn't with file hosts.
Anyone having problem during sign up with sborghost ? I don't see "out of stock" anymore.

@Jayzz: Upload speed to Mediafire from a server in DALLAS:
2c0b504f077e43f10a75f8c74104f69a.jpg

Upload from a server in PHOENIX:
c4238641e4fda7bd91b8aece69d5a35a.jpg

Upload from a server in WASHINGTION:
30d5b6df3f5dc45b4435881f2b9cacc8.jpg

@All: New server and new location for US plans. New EU plans should be available next month. Currently two US options: Phoenix & Washington. Hope you enjoy your stay with the best sBorg service available.

Absolutely AMAZING service.
Able to download 25 files at a time with multiload.
Great support. Instant setup!

I'm going to be a customer till the day I die. lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back