Other sBorghost.com - sBorg Hosting, w/ Torrents, Unmetered b/w, Starting at 14$ (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Awsum speeds
2.Great service [Encode Is cool]
3.Torrents dont get stuck in middle of the download [ this is the best part ]
4.Gonna renew my SB nxt mnth again

Ty guys

Regards
DGN

i can't believe that speeds has been raised up i was transloading 400MB 3 Files via megaupload it was fast and suddenly uploading speed has been raised up (TOO MUCH)

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/XOg5zl.png[/slide]

very very very great service i've ever had hope he will make a lifetime service xD i like it 100% uptime <3

Two things:
1) Can i please get a demo, second time asking..
2) In this topic it says that BW is unmetered but on your site it doesn't say the same thing
145aad.png

So, which one is it?

i bought this, and after the previous owner sold the shit quickly, my account became unusable.
I have tried getting in touch but didnt get any reply..
my sBorg has been down all week now, so you guys know what to expect from this dude...

@ Shades: This is the last PM i received from you - http://lulzimg.com/i16/9d8acd.jpg

I told you to create a ticket, because i dont have the admin access and install tickets.. i clearly explained everything to you! so stop complaining about things you couldnt do and blame it on us and create a ticket (1 week your sBorg was down, and you leave us a response in our thread today?) everything is stable now! include some payment proof in the ticket.. and we will be sure to help!

@ rkz1 - Please create a Ticket or PM scudmis regarding your demo account! or add me on msn.. ;)

EDIT: for all other who are looking for a demo, please create a ticket on our site sBorghost.com

or Add me on msn i.e - itsenc0de@yahoo.com

Sorry for the late reply everyone was outta town, but i was always there on MSN! :(

Last edited:
instead of cussin me out, you should consider focus on ur administration...
but nevermind..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back