Other sBorghost.com - sBorg Hosting, w/ Torrents, Unmetered b/w, Starting at 14$ (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
imfamous: Which location demo you require? USA or DE

charles: I wont recommend you EU plan for the filehosts you mentioned above, as they are in USA.

Demo ? (i want download filesonic and i want to upload filesonic,uploadstation and fileserve whic host recomaned ?)

When will new accounts be active?

Accounts are activated instant if the live chat is online, otherwise it just takes maximum of 1 or 2 hours.

DE will do..

Provided you demo already.

whats the upload speed to rapidshare,mega upload and media fire on USA and de both?

Provided you demo aswell.

I just ordered one. When will it be active?

All the orders have been processed, so you should have received the details in the E-mail.

Demo ? (i want download filesonic and i want to upload filesonic,uploadstation and fileserve whic host recomaned ?)

Check your PM, Provided you USA Demo, As the major filehosts you use are located in USA.

Slots available in the server guys! Grab them before they run out!

I need to upload to Fileserve, Filesonic, Filepost and Filejungle. What will be the best for me ? I am located in Serbia.

I know that Filepost and Filejungle can not be uploaded regulary, but i hope it work via FTP

Hello I am interested.. SBORG BASIC.. my filehosts are RS/MU/Fileserve/Filesonic/Wupload/Mediafire and Filejungle.. can you give me idea bout the speeds? demo perhaps? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back