sBorghost.com- Encoding RDP from 36$/Month (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
running memtest:

MOju3X.png

Downloading torrents:

sZoDbL.png

Some speed tests:

ONTmPQ.png

Last edited:
Download Speed from Netload.in

- Download Speed from Netload.in is 700Mb/s.
- What?!!! :O
- YES! It's 700Mb/s!
- OH MY GOD! This is insane =)

[SLIDE]http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/1660/netloadl.png[/SLIDE]

Last edited:
In the footer it says its 101MB/s :)
And 700MB/s isn't possible, nor the network, nor the hard disks could support it :)

Great service by the way, you really got the top notch stuff! I maybe make a deal with you in the future :)

Actually, I think the top measurement measured in MBits not MBytes. 101.59MB/s is around 800Mbps but somehow netload is really fast on this server.

Khanz123: you can use zooms software to upload to hotfile, you just need to make a account with his ref link, or if you have a full account already try emailing him and ask for your account to be added he will do for a donation.

Edit* just read your post again and read the 2unless you pay"

Ignor what i said above :)

On a side note, im a customer with the old sborghost, will we be staying on the same server or getting a new one or what?

you are a sBorghost.com client and will be treated as one..

There will be a new and a better server in place and you'll be shifted to it on the right time ;)

thanks for understanding.

Pay a couple of bucks for a lifetime license for zoom. Or ask Scudmis for the special offer he has with the Zoom developer.

Why bother with low FTP speeds, while you can get superrfast speeds with Zoom.

I just tested upload speeds of this server (with zoom)
Fileserve upto 60MBs
Filesonic upto 120MBs
Rapidshare upto 80MBs

Scudmis gives excellent support. Most providers gave me a 15 minute only demo hardly enough time to test all features.

Scudmis is much more lenient.

I will post a review later today.

Cmon guys, 11 slots left...

People who sign up now will be able to use a registered copy of Zoom Uploader with a 75GB limit.

email sent, i like know how much time for encoding i movie like 700 mb.
edit: basic plan is the same of rdp plan only with 100 hdd ?

@ Dl4uall: The price is $36/month prorated till the 1st. You can also use the coupon for an additional discount for the first month.

@ huno: It depends on the settings and encoder you use, the amount of resources available and the number of users. Since its only 2.4Ghz it isnt that fast, maybe comparable to a i7 950.

@Netguy: Done :)

@ MiTU: Your account has been delivered. Thanks for your order!

@ladykiller88
You cannot install software, as you do not have administrator priveleges. However, I will install almost any software you need as many will confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back