sBorghost.com- Encoding RDP from 36$/Month (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sorry guys, the RAID array will have to be rebuilt. You have two options (Move to another server temporarily or get extra days. Please open a support ticket with your preferred option. Note: The Temp RDP does not support encoding)

I have to agree. While downtime always sucks, there's nothing you can do. Shit happens.

At least he doesn't disappear like others and keeps everybody updated. :)

Seems to be back up and running! :D

1242290500.png

Server has actually only been offline for 1-1/2 day so that I could do an extended surface scan which showed the HDDs were OK. Since then it has been online, but the background initialization has yet to complete. Will inform all users when there is an update.

hey mate i just wanted to ask... is multi uploading the same file with differnt names possible in one go??

am a uplaoder... and i want to uplaod the same file for differnt forums.

so is it possible???

lemme know asap... if yes.. then i will order one right away...

@michelangelo: I think you are referring to sborg. An RDP is just Windows so you can do whatever you can do in windows. Im sure if you find a good renaming software that that it would be possible, though I dont know how. Maybe you can ask zoom uploader to add it in his next version. I think there is a way to do it in sborg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back