Status
Not open for further replies.

somik

You guys have supported sBorg for all these time for the fact that this script is "awesome"! Now we need your help in coding uploading plugin for your favorite script sBorg!

I have provided the code for megaupload upload plugin. Its the full source code required to upload a file to megaupload. This is based on rapidleech plugin for megaupload (provided in the same RAR file for comparison).

All you need to do is modify the 2 functions above, called "Login" and "Upload" to make this work with any filehost that rapidleech supports. Note that you may need to add 1 or 2 functions aswell for some plugins.

The basic steps in RapidLeech to sBorg plugin convertion is:
1. Remove ALL html.
2. Align the codes properly.
3. Break the codes into 2 functions, Login and Upload.
4. Replace the function "geturl()" with "RL_based_curl()" and make sure you get all the post values (and refferers).
5. Remove all "is_page()" function.
6. Replace "upfile()" with "RL_based_curl()" and make sure you get all the post values, including the file's post name (for megaupload, it is "Filedata").
7. Cleanup your codes.

Note that we provided 2 functions, 1 for Login and 1 for Upload. You can do them in 1 function aswell however it will make sBorg take longer. What we do is Login only once, and upload ALL files. So Login function is called once, while Upload function is called once for every file.

If you have any confusions, reply and i'll do my best to help.

Thanks!

Download:
Code:
http://sborg.us/codes/sBorgDev.rar

20 comments
Any Special Site UL plugin Request , so i will do start with it ....
One thing more , somik send me your messenger ID via pm

I'll need mediafire as lots of people requested it and i cant seem to be able to code it...

I'll leave the rest to the community. They asked for the codes so they can share their own codes, so i have provided everything they need to code it :)

Added You Somik !
Did not get a add request :( PM me your msn please.

hmmmm.. I can help you coding it .. Tell me more abt it by PM :D
PM me how i can help you :)

how do I test it?
You just upload the PHP file to your server, place it in a directory writable by PHP, place any file in the same directory and rename it to "linux.rar" and run the script.

It is a self contained uploader so it runs by itself :)

...well presumably this works for bitshare: http://www.mediafire.com/?tkl3wlwc40ta0k5
You forgot to add the "file" to the post field. In uploadfiles() function, there is a string which is the post field for file name. You have to add it to the main post fields. Its best if you give me both scripts, the one you made it from and your script. That way i can fix up your script if you miss out anything :)

Thanks a lot for your help. Much appriciated.

Here is one for megashare, somebody test this and check preg_match http://www.mediafire.com/?0c8cnfc0a5rr44g
Same issue. :(

Bitshare login is working now.
I'm using fiddler to read all headers to and from but for some reason the upload submit returns:
HTTP/1.1 100 Continue HTTP/1.1 200 OK Server: nginx/0.8.50 Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 04:45:26 GMT Content-Type: text/html Transfer-Encoding: chunked Connection: close X-Powered-By: PHP/5.3.0 no files

Despite sending the file var...

Can anyone confirm these are the upload vars?

$fpost["file[]"]
$fpost["APC_UPLOAD_USERGROUP"]
$fpost["UPLOAD_IDENTIFIER"]
$fpost["APC_UPLOAD_PROGRESS"]

Yes the variables are correct. But metoo stuck somewhere, thats why I opened a thread asking for bitshare upload plugin. For me right now Login itself isn't working. I am looking into this.

Yes the variables are correct. But metoo stuck somewhere, thats why I opened a thread asking for bitshare upload plugin. For me right now Login itself isn't working. I am looking into this.

I hope somik is reading this and request him to release the corrected bitshare plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back