sBorg or Rapidleech or UTL ?

Which script do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only tried RapidLeech, and it suits my needs, so I haven't tried out sBorg, seeing as RL has fit my need and I'm happy with it, I'll go with RL. :)

They try sborg if you havent given it a try.Only very few sborg users have found it not ..
I suggest u give it a try,Atleast try the demo with us.I promise u wont regret it..:-)

2 monitors, 1 with my PC desktop, another with a RDP server, in rdp server, a open browser with a sborg server + rapidleech server

I love sborg <3, but i cant afford it.
People prefer RL as its cheaply available at many hostings and it is easily understable even to a complete dumb n00b , whereas coming to sborg we need some knowledge around the net,filehosts and forums.
My choice is always sborg though i use RL, someday i purchase sborg :)
I used sborg only a few times .

Sborg it's not hard..I was a real nob when I started to use sborg..never used a program like this..in 30 min I already know how to it's work the most imprtant functions..download/upload/unrar/make screenshots etc...

@Somik
But sBorg script isn't perfect. A few things don't work, like try to give a filesonic/wupload ftp in a format sBorg says and it won't work. Mediafire doesn't work. Sometimes if you paste download link, post title and IMDB link and choose a template that you have made already, template won't load and default settings will be loaded. Datalife Engine is used by many sites but it is completely ignored. It doesn't show individual disk quote for user but shows complete drive available. There is no easy way to download your template files.
sBorg doesn't follow its already created and selected most of the time, it will start unrar/rar files when you choose not to disabling "smart extrat" and "re-rar". But currently with latest version I am experiencing a strange issue that if you choose to close the window, sborg will still download but won't upload. You need to work on that Somik. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back