SaveFiles.to - Secure Cloud Storage

imge.to

Hi All,

SaveFiles.to - Secure Cloud Storage, we offer storage space for cheaper prices with redundancy. And we offer unlimited bandwidth on all our plans.

Some features:

1) 100GB Single File Upload Limit
2) Unlimited Bandwidth
3) API Support
4) FTP Support
5) WebDAV Support

Even though we use a readymade script, but the infra we have set up behind is robust and we keep expanding. And new design is WIP.

We are a team of experts who have decades of experience in server management, which ensure all your files are safe and secure in good hands.

We offer free support on email over admin@savefiles.to and we will accept feedback and suggestion to keep improving our website.

We will use this thread to provide official support, but we don't have an affiliate program now and not going to offer anytime soon.

Thanks

9 comments
We have added a few more servers to handle more storage. Do note that, all our servers are redundant. So your files are safe.
I think you should add higher storage plans. Or custom plans x$ per additional TB.
it will reassure users that they can scale if they require more storage

2TB nowadays is like nothing

Pricing looks very competitive and intresting. Good luck on your journey !

I think you should add higher storage plans. Or custom plans x$ per additional TB.
it will reassure users that they can scale if they require more storage

2TB nowadays is like nothing

Pricing looks very competitive and intresting. Good luck on your journey !
Depends what you upload .... if you're into ebooks and/or magazines, I guarantee you you can store a lot of them in 2TB.

Hi All,

We have recently added 1PB of Storage. So going to offer steep discounts.

1TB - 3USD/Month or 30USD/Yearly
2TB - 2.5USD/Month or 25USD/Yearly
5TB - 10USD/Month or 100USD/Yearly

If you have questions, you can DM me.

I've been visiting your sites and your prices are very affordable for the amount of storage you offer, that's great.
I would really use your site as a cloud storage backup.
I just have one question, how long do you store the files on your site without having a premium membership?

I've been visiting your sites and your prices are very affordable for the amount of storage you offer, that's great.
I would really use your site as a cloud storage backup.
I just have one question, how long do you store the files on your site without having a premium membership?

The free space we are offering is too low. We have plenty of storage, so we will not delete any file unless it gets no traffic.

What I suggest you is to get premium as it is dirt cheap.

Back