SanShare.com (PPD up to 20$) & (PPS up to 55%) & MIX Plan (5$ min Payout)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Because there is nothing to be solved. You only get paid for full downloads and amount depends on country your files are downloaded from.

Hello,
Because there is nothing to be solved. You only get paid for full downloads and amount depends on country your files are downloaded from.
as far as I know & also checked before, only the complete downloads are showing on the stat/report page

You're totally right MOEIiN, in my account now 4 days counting ZERO earnings and i know downloads were completed, because i asked the downloader via PM in a German Forum.

I would like to clarify once again, there is no conspiracy from me to affect earnings of my affiliates. There was an issue before with cloudflare when I used it without apache mod and all downloads were counted from cloudflare IP ( USA) as tier A. This could be the reason some previous earnings were higher.

Still not counting any earnings for Files downloaded from Germany. Now the 6th day.

Downloads from Germany are counted. Give me your username in PM I would like to check your account.

hello what is the gain limit set for downloads generated from one single place?

There is no limit for that. There is only a limit per IP. I am not sure if I understood your questions.

what I meant and if a utante download 100 GB of files to me are counted all the money of all the 100 gb I there is a limit for the gain?

what I meant and if a utante download 100 GB of files to me are counted all the money of all the 100 gb I there is a limit for the gain?

If it is the same user from same IP there is a limit for every 24 hours.

you have my username, so please explain me why I'm not earning for my each download?

Send me please statistics showing that you are not earning money for each download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back